The Village at Mariner's Point Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.1

August 14, 2013

By Catlady101

When my daughter and I toured the Village, we both thought it was absolutely beautiful. Friendly staff, great activities, so much to do I hope my brother will take advantage.

June 14, 2013

By Robert29

The Village At Mariner's Point is a very nice place, but a little bit more showy. It looks like a hotel. The people there were very nice.

March 09, 2013

By Gailv

The Village at Mariner's Point is in the same town I live in. It's a beautiful place. It's right on the shore, everything was brand-new, and the dining room is beautiful. They have locked facility for Alzheimer's patients, which would be something I would consider for my husband. I went into the Alzheimer's wing and they're having a group session. The staff seem friendly and the woman that took me around was very nice and she even made a couple of follow-up calls. They have quite an extensive menu and the dining room looked like a restaurant.

Thank you so much for sharing. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Executive Director.

June 23, 2012

By endiglowgurl

I believe the overall structure of The Village is excellent and the best in town. The inside of the building is very pristine and looks as sparkly as a ballroom. The staff of located in the rooms are also very nice and caring, and they help the elderly do anything they want. In the bathrooms, there are all kinds of soap and many available towels, for people that like towels, I guess. Everything about the Building is great, especially the outside! There is a nice patio and lots of grass for relaxing. Inside the building, there is a great library and a pristine pool. The pool is very large, so about 25 people could swim in there at the same time. Also, the library contains more than five hundred books, and has comfy chairs to sit on while you are reading. Also, there are computers to use, although many of the elderly there don't even know how to use a mouse. I just love everything about this wonderful place, and I wouldn't trade in this experience with any other retirement facility!

Thank you very much for your kind words! Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us.

Just to let you know, our Computer Learning Centers feature state-of-the-art, large screen touch monitors. We also have weekly Group Learning sessions to get them started and to introduce them to the technology in a way that is fun, stimulating, and highly interactive.

We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team and of their dedication to the individual needs of every resident. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion.

March 23, 2012

By grenrob104

The Village at Mariners Point has to be one of the most beautiful assisted living centers in CT. Everything at the Village is wonderful. I was amazed at how good the staff treated residents. The facilities were second to none. Dinning room with distant views of the water. A baby grand piano which they often had someone playing. A lounge are to go and mingle with other residents. In the lower level they have a pool and a movie theater equipped with popcorn maker. Rooms at the Village are very nice. They a equipped with bathrooms, bedroom and an area for cooking dining as well as a living room. Getting back to the staff. The aids seemed always responsive and the director always had scheduled great events for the residents weather it be a Christmas party, movie night or an artist playing the piano there was always something for the residents to do. I highly recommend the Village. Kudos to them

Let Us Search For You

Photos of The Village at Mariner's Point

Features of The Village at Mariner's Point

• Minimum Memory Cost: $6299/month
    • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: All Residents Have In Room Kitchenettes; We Can Accomodate Room Service As Requested

• Coffee Shop

• Low Salt

• Minimum Age: None
    • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About The Village at Mariner's Point

Majestic ocean views from a breathtaking seaside hilltop greet residents daily at The Village at Mariner's Point. Lavish gardens provide a setting for leisure, art, and fitness activities. Private walking paths and gazebos grace beautifully manicured gardens, while the 68-seat movie theatre, Mariner's Pub, elegant club rooms, health spa, and heated indoor swimming pool create opportunities for every interest. A grand balcony off the main dining room offers seasonal patio dining and a year-round panoramic view of the campus and Long Island Sound.

The Village at Mariner's Point in East Haven, CT, offers Assisted Living and Assisted Living for the Memory Impaired.

Because of the expansive range of care we provide, one of the few communities where residents can "AGE IN PLACE" THEY DO NOT HAVE TO MOVE FROM THEIR APARTMENT HOME AS CARE NEEDS CHANGE.

Map of The Village at Mariner's Point