Brookdale Greenwich Bay

945 Main Street, East Greenwich, RI, 02818

Reviews of Brookdale Greenwich Bay

Beverly16 June 26, 2013

When I visited Greenwich Bay Manor, they were doing some renovation. It was decent as it was. It was cozy and homey, but they were redoing the whole thing. So, I'm sure it will be lovely once it's done. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The guy who gave me the tour was wonderful. I met a lot of people who lived there. They seemed happy there. It seemed like a great place.

Robyn1 March 22, 2013

My mother checked in at Greenwich Bay Manor after she visited the facility and liked it instantly. They had parties at the facility as well as plays for the residents.

moody tonsa August 21, 2012

Greenwich Bay Manoris a very nice facility for you to consider when looking into admitting a friend or relative for an extended amount of time. My Grandma has been living there for a little over a year now, and I visit ever so often. The staff is very polite and friendly, and the entire design of the building has a relaxing feel to it. The rooms aren't too bad either, each room has a living room/bedroom with a small kitchen, a closet and a bathroom. It is also in a great area, very quiet and has beautiful surrounding; it is definitely a place where anyone would enjoy living the rest of their life. The food is delicious especially considering how most of the times facilities get a bad rap on their food. However, with such a nice facility, it is no surprise that the place is fairly expensive, but my grandma believes it is worth ever penny. I loved the view out the window; it was very peaceful and serene. If you are considering staying at an assisted living or having a family member stay there, this is certainly one of the finer ones to be at!

From Brookdale Greenwich Bay

Brookdale Greenwich Bay provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's East Greenwich, RI community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Greenwich Bay Retirement Living can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Greenwich Bay Retirement Living is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's East Greenwich, RI community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Features of Brookdale Greenwich Bay