Atria Harborhill

159 Division Street, East Greenwich, RI, 02818

Reviews of Atria Harborhill

Caring101193150 November 22, 2014

I had a very good visit at Atria Harborhill. The rooms were probably the largest from all the facilities I saw. They were very nicely proportioned. The director toured me around, and we visited several activities that they were doing. Overall, that was probably the best facility. The size and cleanliness were two of the best things I like about the place.

Caring95625050 October 16, 2014

My experience at Atria was very nice and pleasant. The woman took me and my daughter through a tour. We had a meal there and the food was delicious and pleasant. I saw one unit, and it was very pleasant, nice, and a good size. If I were going there I'd want a large unit with two bedrooms, as I have overnight company when my daughter comes once a month. I liked it because of its location, as it is close to an area that I am familiar with.

cmc1988 June 16, 2012

The place was very neat and clean, I thought the whole facility and staff were very accomodating. It was located in a very nice quite yet local part of town.

jazzi1 April 05, 2012

Moving the loved ones out of home is one of the hardest things to do ever in life. Peace of mind is all what is required and can be achieved once you chose a place next to your home. It is a fully licensed assisted living facility with immense value. Their professional nursing team is on duty 24 hours a day. Wide variety of activities are offered to keep the residents entertained and stimulated. Restaurant-style dining facility is available with menus prepared by their Registered Dietician. It is the premier place for senior living. Miscellaneous amenities include dining, house-keeping, weekly linen, indoor water fitness, movie theater, daily religious services, transportation, ice cream parlor and outings to please everyone. Most of all, the pet lovers are allowed to keep their pets and enjoy playing with them. I would recommend this facility for your loved ones to live a healthy and peaceful life.

From Atria Harborhill

Situated in a stately mansion, Atria Harborhill is a welcoming community where residents are encouraged to lead healthy, active, independent lives. Enjoy a relaxing walk around the grounds, sit and catch up with friends, or participate in one of many daily activities. Centrally located in the historic Hill and Harbor District, Atria Harborhill is convenient to downtown East Greenwich and the Narragansett Bay Marina area, and just fifteen minutes from T.F. Green International Airport.

Atria Harborhill offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • On-site home health care services
  • Physical therapy
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance