The Chelsea at East Brunswick

606 Cranbury Road, East Brunswick, NJ, 08816

Reviews of The Chelsea at East Brunswick

DancingMathilda April 10, 2012

I went to visit this facility with my mom about 8 months ago and thought it was really nice. The facility is at a great location since it would enable my parents to remain close to their friends (my parents are in EB now). It is definitely geared for an active senior who will take advantage of the on site amenities and proximity to shopping and restaurants. The Chelsea is bright and new and fairly modern in feel which I was surprised about. My then 5 yo daughter came with us and really liked the different activities The Chelsea makes available to residents. One negative is that I felt that the cheer factor of the staff felt manufactured, like they were playing a role. My mom didn't pick up on that though. She did like the fact that New Brunswick hospitals are close and their have good medical services on staff. But she didn't feel ready to move to an assisted living facility at that point.

Easy777 April 05, 2012

I have nothing but good to say about the facility. I had a friend who worked there at one time, and she allowed a friend and I to take a tour of the place. It seemed that the staff were passionate about helping the people, the facilities themselves were clean and wholesome, and the rooms almost reminded me of a bed and breakfast. If I were an elderly person, I would have chosen that place to live above any other, even if it took my life savings to get there. It basically looked like a remanufactured mansion, restored to its old glory and updated with all the modern amenities that one would expect. It had magnificent flooring, an old world scrolling staircase, large windows and a large chandelier, paintings from old masters hanging, and all sorts of things like that. The people staying there seemed content and happy, and I recall seeing people playing chess on a table as they awaited their afternoon repast. In the end, I would feel completely confident in my choice of The Chelsea as a place to send my grandparents if I had the money to do so.

From The Chelsea at East Brunswick

Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, The Chelsea at East Brunswick offers personalized Assisted Living in both private and semiprivate suites. The Chelsea is located in a lovely suburban community with access to nearby shopping, dining, and medical facilities.

All Chelsea Senior Living Residences offer a safe, warm, homelike, comfortable setting where well-trained staff attend to the needs of residents to ensure wellness, provide choice, maintain dignity, respect individuality and promote the highest possible level of function and independence.

Our community features the Crossings Mental Health Program that takes residents with mental health issues (such as such as depression, grief, isolation, and panic attacks) and manages them with expert care (no Dementia for this program).

Features of The Chelsea at East Brunswick