Sunrise of East Brunswick

190 Summerhill Road, East Brunswick, NJ, 08816

Reviews of Sunrise of East Brunswick

Caring72017950 October 30, 2013

My mother is already settled and is living in an assisted living area at Sunrise of East Brunswick. She has only been there for two weeks now but everything is good so far. The place is clean. The staff is good. They take care of their residents. The food is good. Everything is excellent. I like this place especially because it doesn't look like a nursing home. It has a porch outside. It's like a home away from home. Regarding activities, they do go on daytrips and stuff like that. My mother said she went on their trips and that they took them out to eat. They also have bingo, arts and crafts too. I would definitely recommend this place.

Caring72506150 October 26, 2013

Sunrise of East Brunswick is an okay facility, but they didn't have more grounds. The dining room was nicely done, but the rooms were a little smaller. I noticed that they have a board posted with activities for the residents.

VBall6 March 23, 2012

The apartment complex at Sunrise Communities is very white, with very narrow hallways. The rooms itself are fairly big; it is a five story building with retired seniors living in it. The complex itself was very well maintained, very well lit, and seemed like a very quiet place. They had activities set up on weekends for all of the residents. Each hall had a coordinator, who would stop by the rooms between two to three times a day to make sure that everyone was well. Some seniors living in the homes needed assistance; families were constantly in and out of the facility every time I entered. Other seniors received assistance from the caretakers assigned to them who worked at the facility. Generally speaking, the vibe of the community was relatively vibrant. Although I personally would not want to live there, I think it makes a great place for senior citizens.

Visitor6452 October 03, 2011

I really liked the exterior of this facility from the moment that I walked in. I was greeted by a representative at the facility with a smile and was taken the room that my friend was at. The staff seemed like they were very pleasant and positive and had a lot of patience with the inhibitors of the establishment. I had a very nice lunch that was surprisingly of high quality and saw that the bathroom was also very well-kept. My relative who was living at the facility was very happy and raves about the treatment and care that they provide for her. Additionally, I was very happy with the amount of activities such as card games and sports that they provide to keep the people there as active as possible. Overall, this was a very enlightening and enjoyable experience that I had. I highly recommend the Sunrise of East Brunswick.

From Sunrise of East Brunswick

Sunrise of East Brunswick is located just minutes from the cultural and shopping center of New Brunswick, and in close proximity to New York City. We pride ourselves in our diversity of residents, activities and unique skilled services. We invite you to visit our beautiful senior living community and experience first-hand a warm cozy environment where seniors thrive and pleasant days abound!

Services & Amenities at Sunrise of East Brunswick

Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:

• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
  • Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
  • Trained staff available 24 hours a day
  • Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
  • Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
  • Weekly personal laundry
  • Social and educational programs for families
  • Scheduled resident and family meetings
  • Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
  • Maintenance of building and grounds

For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.

Location of Sunrise of East Brunswick