Brookdale Easley | Assisted Living

706 Pelzer Highway, Easley, SC, 29642

Reviews of Brookdale Easley | Assisted Living

Average Rating:

Caring84295750 August 28, 2014

My dad is now at Emeritus At Countryside Village. Their services and amenities are adequate. My dad has a two-room apartment, a living room and a bedroom and a bathroom. The food, I think, is alright. Daddy doesn't like it much because they don't put any seasoning on the food, but they can't because everybody has different requirements. He's used to my mother's cooking before she died, and she was kind of heavy on the seasoning. Activities are decent. They're OK. Daddy is finally taking part in most of them. They need to improve a little better on communication in terms on what events and things they're having and taking place.

Columbus July 30, 2014

I am at Emeritus at Countryside Village. My room is really nice and the bathroom has all the safety features. I got a little kitchen with a stove and a refrigerator. The bedroom was really nice with a walk-in closet. The staff were great and really nice. They play bingo and go places in a given week. They also take residents to their doctor's appointment.

Caring86856550 June 17, 2014

I visited Emeritus. The staff was very informative, pleasant, polite, and thorough. They covered everything. The room's size was fine. The grounds and parking were OK. However, I was satisfied where I was and no longer scouting around.

Rey11 September 18, 2013

The people working in Emeritus are very friendly. They were very professional and knowledgeable. The facility is older but kept clean. They can provide additional services if you need it.

Phyllis12 June 25, 2013

Emeritus was an older facility compared to the others in the area. The rooms were spacious. The main drawback was the dining area which was separated from the building. I thought they needed to modernize their facility.

eula1 December 27, 2011

My mother entered the memory care unit of Country Side Village in Easley, SC. There are 16 women in the unit and 2 nurses, or assistant nurses. They do not have the staf fto allow the patients to go into the courtyard to enjoy the sun, or to do anything other than sit in the day room where they can be watched. They can stay in bed and be checked periodically, no buzzers or lights to get the attention of staff if needed.The furnishings are old and worn in the rooms. My mother fell twice in one month here, and suffered a bladder infection and pneumonia, which led to her death.

The staff is nice, and friendly, the meals are good.

More staff would be a blessing for the memory unit, and more activity.

From Brookdale Easley

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Easley