Patriots Landing Assisted Living

Reviews of Patriots Landing | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.3

November 01, 2014

I moved in to Patriots Landing because it is a beautiful place. It is new. The food is good, but they put too much salt in the food, and it is not good for diabetic or anybody as far as the salt goes. They do not give you a diabetic diet, and I hope they have food for diabetics. I am treated very well. However, when I go to hospital while I am here, they didn't give me credit for being in the hospital, but as far as the staff goes they are pretty good. You have three apartment choices. It can be a studio, a single bedroom, or a two bedroom apartment. They have activities like bingo, poker, dancing, swimming, and exercise. The whole area around is really nice.

August 14, 2014

Patriots Landing has lots of activities. They are enjoying it: bingo, pool, and other games, too. The staff is really helpful, very considerate. They're really friendly. The food is good.

August 13, 2013

By Judy37

Patriots Landing was pretty incredible in terms of facility. However, the memory care unit was quite small. It was disappointing for me that there was no area outside secured for the residents to participate in by themselves. They seemed to have a lot of staff and activities. They also took the residents to the doctors for medical check-ups.

March 07, 2013

By Apathetic

This facility is beautiful and the food is very good, but be VERY careful! Due to apathy from the so-called "nursing" staff, you may find yourself hospitalized.

November 24, 2012

By daveelfie

We have lived at Patriots Landing (primarily for retired military) for 4 years. My wife has advanced altzimers and I was her full time caregiver. A few weeks ago I took a downturn and ended up in the hospital and rehab. When I "left" the assisted living kicked in and gave my wife wonderful care which continues now that I have been home for a few days. I am trying to regain some control of the functions and med dispensing which are provided but am still in recovery so will gradually do that. The fees are substantial but have been well worth it under the circumstances. I may retain some of the functions that aren't too expensive.

January 28, 2012

By clroyal2

The Patriots Landing in Dupont, WA is an assisted care facility that offers senior residents independent living options and daily support services. The facility is new and clean and more resembles a nice first class hotel than an assisted living facility. The decor is meant to appeal to veterans but you don't have to be a veteran to live at Patriots Landing. The beautiful lobby is decorated with art created by local artists. There is a grand staircase that leads up to the nest floor and a nice sitting area. The dining room is decorated formally and staff are professionally dressed. The food I was served was delicous. There is a pool that is wonderful for those residents that like to swim. There is also onsite medical care for emergencies and other needs.

October 19, 2011

By zavala.isaura

When I get old, Patriots Landing in DuPont is where I want my kids to take me. I went to this place on friday October 7th, and I was immediately blown away by the entrance to this facility. I felt like I was walking into the Hilton Inn or something. My daughter and I walked around the building to visit with the elderly veterans that resided there. I can tell you that my daughters favorite part was the elevator. As you walk in the building you are greeted by an inviting sitting area that leads to the staircase to the second floor. The stairs reminded me of the ones on the ship of the Titanic(the movie of course). All the walls had beautiful artwork from a local artist, and paintings that consisted of veteran or military personals. This place made me feel like the perfect retirement home for a veteran. Right behind the stairs that welcomed you as you walked in, is the gorgeous dinning area. The chef had a sharp professional outfit on, and the waitress looked so refined. All the tables were perfectly placed with place mats, napkins on napkin rings, silverware, glasses and gorgeous arrangements of flowers.I was not able to go into the residents rooms during this visit, but I hope I get a call back from the residents I did get to meet so I can tour their rooms. But I can only imagine how magnificent they may be. I really appreciated that the staff(except the kitchen part) was uniformed. They all had red tops and khakis. The best way to allow residents there to feel confident that they are asking an employee for help.

Photos of Patriots Landing

Features of Patriots Landing

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Technology Extra: System

About Patriots Landing

Patriots Landing is the Pacific Northwest's only retirement community dedicated to serving former military personnel. Our community is defined by both the place and the people who live and work here. What sets Patriots Landing apart is our residents and our staff, our beautiful setting in a small town likened to "Mayberry, USA," a convenient location between Tacoma and Olympia, our proximity to Ft. Lewis and McChord AFB amenities and services, and our local, hands-on ownership.

Map of Patriots Landing