Harbor House of Ocala ASSISTED LIVING and MEMORY CARE

12080 SW Highway 484, Dunnellon, FL, 34432

Reviews of Harbor House of Ocala | ASSISTED LIVING and MEMORY CARE

November 07, 2014

By Nancy75805150

Harbor House had the assisted living only and the memory-care only facilities interconnected. Someone could go to the other if needed. They were very comparable one to the other; I would include them really as one. Later after we were there, the person who was a coordinator of all three of them called my friend back, and he said that she was very helpful and he really appreciated her call; he was very impressed by that person. The one that was in-charge of Harbor House took us through their area, and she was also very helpful. I think that was mostly for assisted living. It had the usual security that a nursing home has in terms of someone right by the door. There were two different ladies that took us around. We talked in the office with the person who was in charge of that facility -- I am not sure what her title is -- and she gave us basic information about their facility. I think it was one of the other people that actually took us around in the building, and she was very helpful to show us what the rooms looked like and what the dining room looked like. The rooms were fine -- a little smaller, but adequate.

August 29, 2013

By Ken10

My mother is in The Harbor House of OCALA and what we really liked about it is that it is not like the other assisted living facilities. The door is never locked. She has an apartment with a door to the outside. So, she can come and go as she pleases. The services have been outstanding so far. We have no complaints at all. They are quick to respond when there is a problem. They are very friendly. They treat all the residents as renters and not as patients. They have lots of activities, but my mom is interested with religious activities only.

August 19, 2013

By Nancy55569050

The Harbor House at Ocala was very clean. The staff was very nice and very aware on what's going on. The lady that I talked to seemed to have knowledge on everything. But they only offered three levels of care and their third level of care that he would have been, I just didn't think that it was the vision for what he needed. I thought he needed more monitoring than what they were offering. I just didn't think that it was quite well for what my father needed.

Photos of Harbor House of Ocala

Features of Harbor House of Ocala

• Minimum Rate: $1920/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Licenses: Assisted Living License
  • State Licenses: AL8142

About Harbor House of Ocala

Harbor House of Ocala offers spacious private and semi-private apartments for an inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services. Harbor House’ staff help residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well.

Throughout the day, care managers offer residents three chef-prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit residents’ abilities and needs.

ASSISTED LIVING IN OCALA, DUNNELLON

Harbor House of Ocala offers an all-inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services while helping residents with activities of daily living: such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well. Harbor House offers residents spacious private and semi-private apartments, three chef-prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit their abilities and needs.

ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES:

• 24 hour staffing
  • Nurse on staff
  • Medication supervision
  • Arrangements for local medical appointments
  • Bathing,hygiene and dressing assistance
  • Prescription ordering and delivery
  • Daily and weekly housekeeping
  • Linen, terry and personal items laundered weekly
  • Restaurant-style dining three times daily
  • Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
  • Light exercise and activity programs
  • Social events and cultural outings

HARBOR HOUSE OF OCALA AMENITIES

Our Community is designed with residents’ needs in mind. Harbor House provides services and amenities dedicated to providing the best possible quality of life possible for each of our residents.

Harbor House offers 24-hour staff for safety and security and a dining program that provides balanced nutrition and social programs.

We look forward to your visit – please call today for your personalized tour. Some of the activities you will find include: Yoga, Bingo, Painting, Arts & Crafts, Cards Games & Clubs, Cultural Events, Religious Services, Music, Guest Speakers, Movies, Educational events.

HARBOR HOUSE OF OCALA DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND

Harbor House was designed specifically for Assisted Living. Its spacious apartments are inside a community filled with thoughtful services and generous amenities. Harbor House spacious dining rooms, comfortable inviting common areas, and activity rooms provide an opportunity for socialization and relaxation in day-to-day living.

Thank you for your interest at Harbor House of Ocala. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Harbor House of Ocala