Harbor House of Ocala ASSISTED LIVING

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Harbor House of Ocala | ASSISTED LIVING

November 07, 2014

By Nancy75805150

Harbor House had the assisted living only and the memory-care only facilities interconnected. Someone could go to the other if needed. They were very comparable one to the other; I would include them really as one. Later after we were there, the person who was a coordinator of all three of them called my friend back, and he said that she was very helpful and he really appreciated her call; he was very impressed by that person. The one that was in-charge of Harbor House took us through their area, and she was also very helpful. I think that was mostly for assisted living. It had the usual security that a nursing home has in terms of someone right by the door. There were two different ladies that took us around. We talked in the office with the person who was in charge of that facility -- I am not sure what her title is -- and she gave us basic information about their facility. I think it was one of the other people that actually took us around in the building, and she was very helpful to show us what the rooms looked like and what the dining room looked like. The rooms were fine -- a little smaller, but adequate.

August 29, 2013

By Ken10

My mother is in The Harbor House of OCALA and what we really liked about it is that it is not like the other assisted living facilities. The door is never locked. She has an apartment with a door to the outside. So, she can come and go as she pleases. The services have been outstanding so far. We have no complaints at all. They are quick to respond when there is a problem. They are very friendly. They treat all the residents as renters and not as patients. They have lots of activities, but my mom is interested with religious activities only.

August 19, 2013

By Nancy55569050

The Harbor House at Ocala was very clean. The staff was very nice and very aware on what's going on. The lady that I talked to seemed to have knowledge on everything. But they only offered three levels of care and their third level of care that he would have been, I just didn't think that it was the vision for what he needed. I thought he needed more monitoring than what they were offering. I just didn't think that it was quite well for what my father needed.

Photos of Harbor House of Ocala

Services & Amenities of Harbor House of Ocala

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Licenses: Assisted Living License

About Harbor House of Ocala

Harbor House of Ocala is an assisted living facility in Dunnellon, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Harbor House of Ocala for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Harbor House of Ocala