Grand Villa of Dunedin

880 Patricia Avenue, Dunedin, FL, 34698

Reviews of Grand Villa of Dunedin

November 07, 2016

By Agnes283741

I was very impressed with Grand Villa the moment walked in. It was light and very friendly. I was invited to stay for lunch which gave me a good idea of what they do; it was a very nice lunch, the people were extremely friendly and very clean. I was there over an hour, there were three of us at my table -- the greeter and a man -- and he said that he was getting old and he knew that he would be a burden on somebody in the future, so he elected to move in; that’s a pretty good testimonial.

October 18, 2016

By Martha076616

We went to visit Grand Villa of Dunedin, and it felt that they didn't have quite a lot of activities. They said that they have a lot of activities, but the population was older. There was nothing really going on. The rooms were very nice, but it was small.

October 15, 2016

By L Henry

Our family is extremely pleased with the way Grand Villa - Dunedin handled our Mother's recent medical emergency. She was immediately transported to a skilled nursing care facility where she received excellent care until she was able to return to her apartment at Grand Villa. Once again, Grand Villa provided the transportation and transfer. Our family is very grateful and thankful for this service. Our Mother is very happy and comfortable, and loves the staff and everyone who helps her at Grand Villa. Our family thinks the administrative staff and all employees are "the greatest". They are very accommodating and friendly, and provide a variety of activities and programs for the residents and family & friends. What a wonderful place Grand Villa is! We are so glad we chose it for our Mother's home. We know that she is safe, clean and given excellent care....and eats well!!! Thank you, Grand Villa, for making our Mother and all of her family so very happy for the excellent care and attention you give her! The family of Marie

October 04, 2016

By A Grateful daughter.

I started visiting assisted living centers when I started to feeling weaker. I heard from others, this was the time to make the move. Not when I had a fall. I toured a lot of communities but I didn't feel the warmth I do at Grand Villa of Dunedin. In fact, last month a friend came for happy hour and cards. She's put down a deposit and she's moving in. I couldn't be happier.

April 25, 2016

By Pam123944750

My mother had a little trouble with the residents at Grand Villa due to personality clashes. The unit she was in was not comfortable. I don’t think there were any problems with the staff.

Photos of Grand Villa of Dunedin

Services & Amenities of Grand Villa of Dunedin

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3695/month

• Tai Chi

About Grand Villa of Dunedin

Welcome to the new Grand Villa of Dunedin. Our lovely assisted living community in charming Dunedin, Florida is located minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. Grand Villa is a resort style community with fabulous features and amenities, designed to help our residents enjoy life to the fullest!

The lifestyle options which Grand Villa offers, include Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care and Senior Day Program. The different levels of care mean you only pay for the services you require and use. Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers medication management, social and recreational activities, delicious chef prepared meals, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, apartment maintenance and so much more!

Every day is filled with fun at Grand Villa. Our full-time Activities Coordinator plans activities, parties, classes, lectures and local excursions that are entertaining and engaging. Choose daily from a variety of exercise classes and activities that promote flexibility and encourage independence. Grand Villa's friendly environment encourages residents to relax and enjoy life. Our comfortable, spacious apartments, range in size from studios to one bedrooms with kitchenettes. All apartments are individually climate controlled with private bathrooms, equipped with safety features and are available as private or companion accommodations.

Map of Grand Villa of Dunedin