Plantation South of Duluth

3450 Duluth Park Lane, Duluth, GA, 30096

Reviews of Plantation South of Duluth

Steve102520150 May 13, 2015

I chose particularly Plantation South Duluth because I had good references to them, and they also had a service that helps to work with veteran services, VA benefits, and the fact that they are seven minutes away from my house. All of that together is a really good set of reasons. They actually take a very strong personal interest in the residents. They have a variety of activities, very small operation, and they develop personal relationships, so my mother has great relationships with the caregivers, and they go above and beyond. They give me a lot of feedback, and I have developed relationships with the caregivers as well. I’ve got quite a loyalty to them now.

Donna105989750 April 25, 2015

The visit at Plantation South was very good. It is 2 miles from my house, and they have a lot of green space or area outside for the residents to enjoy. It was an older facility, but they are renovating each room. The staff was excellent. The lady I was supposed to meet with was sick, but her back up who sat with me was very nice and knowledgeable. I talked with the regional director; she was in a meeting and gave me a tour. The staff that was wandering around the hall was very nice too. The dining room has a great setup. They had a music event, shopping, churches will come in and sing, and craft activities. I have some of my neighbors whose parents have been there 30 years, and they were very happy with it. I’ve got some good references.

McMom254 December 10, 2014

My mother was a resident of Plantation South - Duluth for 8 years and she loved it there. The entire staff made her feel loved and cared for. When I would leave after a visit, I felt complete peace knowing that mom was where she wanted to be and that she was safe and watched over. I will be forever grateful to this wonderful establishment and it's employees for takiing care of my mom until the end in the most humane and loving way possible. I cannot recommend them enough!

Caring38957850 August 26, 2014

Plantation South Duluth was nice. The rooms were small, but it was okay. The staff seemed very nice and very helpful. They had some activities. They also had people come in and people who brought pets, which was nice.

Satisfied Daughter August 15, 2013

Plantation South's motto is, "Looks like home, feels like family." I have found this to be true. The staff is professional but very interactive with and caring of the residents. I make many unannounced visits and always see friendly smiles and genuine service. The facility itself is always clean. Food and food service is excellent. Activities for the residents abound and keep them engaged as often as they want. Placing my mother in assisted living was a difficult decision but she has been at Plantation South for two years and I have such peace of mind, all due to their dedication to live up to their motto.

From Plantation South of Duluth

Plantation South of Duluth was designed specifically for Assisted Living. Its spacious apartments are inside a community filled with thoughtful services and generous amenities. Lifestyle options include a continuum of care to provide peace of mind now, and also in the future should a resident's needs change.

Plantation South blends a vibrant independent lifestyle with the comfort of knowing you have extra support and care if you need it. Our residents are busy with their Plantation South friends and neighbors enjoying the many social events and activities we offer. As you learn more about us, you soon realize that what makes our community special and unique is that we believe every resident is a respected member of our family.

Features of Plantation South of Duluth

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Housing extra: Deluxe studios
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Activities extra: Computer class, Billards, Casino night, Pet therapy

• We charge an entry fee

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): PCH001993