Country Gardens of Duluth

3450 Duluth Park Lane, Duluth, GA, 30096

Reviews of Country Gardens of Duluth

December 21, 2015

By Jill31

Plantation South of Duluth reminded me more like a hotel or apartment. I didn’t want to bring my uncle’s wheelchair in there, so he tried to walk, but they were helpful and looked for a wheelchair. The owner wasn’t there at that time, but I did talk to her. They gave me her cell phone, and she called me back and answered any other questions that I had or tried to give me some suggestions and help even if we didn't choose her place, so she was nice. It was just really a cozy place.

October 28, 2015

Plantation South Duluth was small place. The largest room they had available was smaller than the one I believe my parents have now. The size and space were a definite deciding factor. I didn't dislike anything about it; it was just that the space was not going to be large enough for my mom and dad, so we ruled that out. The grounds looked OK to me; it was neat.

May 13, 2015

By Steve102520150

I chose particularly Plantation South Duluth because I had good references to them, and they also had a service that helps to work with veteran services, VA benefits, and the fact that they are seven minutes away from my house. All of that together is a really good set of reasons. They actually take a very strong personal interest in the residents. They have a variety of activities, very small operation, and they develop personal relationships, so my mother has great relationships with the caregivers, and they go above and beyond. They give me a lot of feedback, and I have developed relationships with the caregivers as well. I’ve got quite a loyalty to them now.

April 25, 2015

By Donna105989750

The visit at Plantation South was very good. It is 2 miles from my house, and they have a lot of green space or area outside for the residents to enjoy. It was an older facility, but they are renovating each room. The staff was excellent. The lady I was supposed to meet with was sick, but her back up who sat with me was very nice and knowledgeable. I talked with the regional director; she was in a meeting and gave me a tour. The staff that was wandering around the hall was very nice too. The dining room has a great setup. They had a music event, shopping, churches will come in and sing, and craft activities. I have some of my neighbors whose parents have been there 30 years, and they were very happy with it. I’ve got some good references.

December 10, 2014

By McMom254

My mother was a resident of Plantation South - Duluth for 8 years and she loved it there. The entire staff made her feel loved and cared for. When I would leave after a visit, I felt complete peace knowing that mom was where she wanted to be and that she was safe and watched over. I will be forever grateful to this wonderful establishment and it's employees for takiing care of my mom until the end in the most humane and loving way possible. I cannot recommend them enough!

August 26, 2014

Plantation South Duluth was nice. The rooms were small, but it was okay. The staff seemed very nice and very helpful. They had some activities. They also had people come in and people who brought pets, which was nice.

August 15, 2013

By Satisfied Daughter

Plantation South's motto is, "Looks like home, feels like family." I have found this to be true. The staff is professional but very interactive with and caring of the residents. I make many unannounced visits and always see friendly smiles and genuine service. The facility itself is always clean. Food and food service is excellent. Activities for the residents abound and keep them engaged as often as they want. Placing my mother in assisted living was a difficult decision but she has been at Plantation South for two years and I have such peace of mind, all due to their dedication to live up to their motto.

Photos of Country Gardens of Duluth

Services & Amenities of Country Gardens of Duluth

• Housing Extra: Deluxe Studios

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library

• Activities Extra: Computer Class, Billards, Casino Night, Pet Therapy

• State Licenses: PCH001993

About Country Gardens of Duluth

Country Gardens of Duluth was designed specifically for Assisted Living. Its spacious apartments are inside a community filled with thoughtful services and generous amenities. Lifestyle options include a continuum of care to provide peace of mind now, and also in the future should a resident's needs change.

Country Gardens blends a vibrant independent lifestyle with the comfort of knowing you have extra support and care if you need it. Our residents are busy with their Plantation South friends and neighbors enjoying the many social events and activities we offer. As you learn more about us, you soon realize that what makes our community special and unique is that we believe every resident is a respected member of our family.

Map of Country Gardens of Duluth