The Wentworth Assisted Living & The Stratford Special Care Community

11631 South 700 East, Draper, UT, 84020

Reviews of The Wentworth Assisted Living & The Stratford Special Care Community

William106323450 February 18, 2015

I went to Wentworth, and they are really nice. They will accept Medicaid, but Medicaid won't cover anything because they say I make too much money. The staff is really nice though. They have different sections for lockdown. They have separate lockdown area or building for them. The rooms are kind of small, but they are really nice. They are like studio apartments. They have all kinds of stuff going on in there. They have puzzles and bingo. They have game night activities. They also have entertainment come in to the facility. The place is very clean, and they are very caring.

Sharonsec November 26, 2014

A transition to an assisted living facility is difficult, at best, but from the beginning I’ve felt The Wentworth to be my home. Everyone here has been thoughtful, helpful and caring.

I feel that the CNA’s take their jobs seriously and are accommodating. The Med Techs are very careful in dispensing the medication. Mike handles the business end and although he manages the entire facility, he is friendly and makes himself available to all.

The secretaries on staff are efficient and help the residents in many ways.

The nurse on staff, Loretta, and her staff are caring and do their jobs well.

I personally think the food staff does a good job with what they have; but I feel that this is an area that needs a little more help money wise. Those of us who love to eat would like fresh vegetables and meats.

I’m especially delighted with the activities directors, Monica and Kourtnee. They are caring, love their jobs, do them well and love the residents.

I would not hesitate to recommend The Wentworth to anyone who would like to live with an efficient and caring staff.

My overall opinion is that this is an exceptional facility.

Sharon Wentworth Resident

Kenidy November 26, 2014

I currently moved to this facility from another assisted living facility. Wentworth at Draper has far surpassed my expectations. It is clean, staff are excellent, friendly, and their general resident service focus is obvious in everything they do. Any one looking at The Wentworth should see what I see. Seasons Greetings!

Anonymous resident November 25, 2014

I stayed at another facility prior to coming to The Wentworth and I had many problems at that facility. Since coming here it's like I've found paradise! The spirit here is a healing spirit and the staff and people here are very kind. The staff wants you to do well here and it shows in all that they do. Everyone really wants to provide a first class healing environment. I feel very much at peace here, which allows me to relax and heal. The dining room staff provides excellent meals that are very tasty and pleasing to eat and they really care about what they're doing in there. This is a critical component since food is essential to our well being. I can't believe my good fortune to find a place like this that cares so much about me.

Anderson 5629 July 13, 2014

My mother was in The Straford and they kept trying to give her rehab after a Bladder infection, they put all residents into bed starting at 7 pm. When you ask to see patients records they give you everything but what you requested. The head RN is rude and to this day they will not say what happen the night my mother passed.

Suzanne14 October 30, 2013

My sister-in-law found Wentworth at Draper online. We went there for a visit and saw that the rooms were average. We also had lunch there and the food was good.

concernedforfather April 11, 2012

My father was at both the Stafford and the Wentworth and suffered greatly due to their lack of care. I actually came to visit him once and he was lying on the floor naked and shivering. He had a blockage in his intestines due to lack daily bathroom assistance and we have to take him to the emergency room. Luckily his survived, but there was no help for the Stratford/Wentworth. I strongly recommend looking else where for care.

vickles38 October 20, 2011

This assisted living center is very nice. It provided my mother with first class accomodations. It was very clean and the grounds were wonderfully kept up with a meditation garden that she used daily. They cleaned my moms room every day and even left little special mints on her bed at night, great touch. The activities were good but could have been broke down to different cognitive areas so the residents that were with it mentally did not have to be with dementia patients. The food was good but pretty standard rest home food, could have been improved. The nursing staff, aids and admininstration and physical therapy(Physical therapy especially were great) were outstanding and I always felt like mother was safe and well cared for but the medications were never on time, due to short staffing and not enough staff per patient. But they made up for this in other areas and she always had pain medications when needed. This is a first class facility !

Carol Sandburg September 15, 2011

When I first walked into Wentworth, I was greeted by a beautiful foyer and a few birds. The birds were colorful and exotic, a nice touch to help get away from the regular dry interior of Utah businesses. A lady of the staff walked out of a back room and greeted my brother and me with a gentle smile. We explained that we were there to take a tour. After a few minutes, a man stepped into view and told us to follow him.As we walked around, I noticed the look of the carpet. It was a bright red with a design that reminded me of Fleur de Lis mixed with Las Vegas. The walls were a buttermilk color, nothing very special about them. There were many rooms that we passed by. Some of the doors were open and as I glanced inside, I was pleased to see rooms well taken care of and filled with nice furniture and personal objects. When we came to the end of the hall, we found a huge dining room which was being prepared for a big game of Bingo. My brother started getting excited, hoping he could get in on the action. He was disappointed when we had to carry on the tour before the game started. Continuing our walk, I noticed the decor getting more and more elegant. A small chandelier here and a few taper candles there, it was all very pleasing to look at. As the tour came to an end I decided that I might want to consider living there. It was incredibly nice and evident that the people living there were very well taken care of. The birds would be fun to interact with and the food smelled delicious. All in all, I was very happy to know that some people in need of general life assistance were being well taken care of.

About The Wentworth Assisted Living & The Stratford Special Care Community

The Wentworth Assisted Living & The Stratford Special Care Community is an assisted living facility in Draper, UT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Wentworth Assisted Living & The Stratford Special Care Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Wentworth Assisted Living & The Stratford Special Care Community