The Wentworth at Draper

11631 South 700 East, Draper, UT, 84020

Reviews of The Wentworth at Draper

November 26, 2014

By Kenidy

I currently moved to this facility from another assisted living facility. Wentworth at Draper has far surpassed my expectations. It is clean, staff are excellent, friendly, and their general resident service focus is obvious in everything they do. Any one looking at The Wentworth should see what I see. Seasons Greetings!

November 25, 2014

By Anonymous resident

I stayed at another facility prior to coming to The Wentworth and I had many problems at that facility. Since coming here it's like I've found paradise! The spirit here is a healing spirit and the staff and people here are very kind. The staff wants you to do well here and it shows in all that they do. Everyone really wants to provide a first class healing environment. I feel very much at peace here, which allows me to relax and heal. The dining room staff provides excellent meals that are very tasty and pleasing to eat and they really care about what they're doing in there. This is a critical component since food is essential to our well being. I can't believe my good fortune to find a place like this that cares so much about me.

July 13, 2014

By Anderson 5629

My mother was in The Straford and they kept trying to give her rehab after a Bladder infection, they put all residents into bed starting at 7 pm. When you ask to see patients records they give you everything but what you requested. The head RN is rude and to this day they will not say what happen the night my mother passed.

October 30, 2013

By Suzanne14

My sister-in-law found Wentworth at Draper online. We went there for a visit and saw that the rooms were average. We also had lunch there and the food was good.

April 11, 2012

By concernedforfather

My father was at both the Stafford and the Wentworth and suffered greatly due to their lack of care. I actually came to visit him once and he was lying on the floor naked and shivering. He had a blockage in his intestines due to lack daily bathroom assistance and we have to take him to the emergency room. Luckily his survived, but there was no help for the Stratford/Wentworth. I strongly recommend looking else where for care.

October 20, 2011

By vickles38

This assisted living center is very nice. It provided my mother with first class accomodations. It was very clean and the grounds were wonderfully kept up with a meditation garden that she used daily. They cleaned my moms room every day and even left little special mints on her bed at night, great touch. The activities were good but could have been broke down to different cognitive areas so the residents that were with it mentally did not have to be with dementia patients. The food was good but pretty standard rest home food, could have been improved. The nursing staff, aids and admininstration and physical therapy(Physical therapy especially were great) were outstanding and I always felt like mother was safe and well cared for but the medications were never on time, due to short staffing and not enough staff per patient. But they made up for this in other areas and she always had pain medications when needed. This is a first class facility !

September 15, 2011

By Carol Sandburg

When I first walked into Wentworth, I was greeted by a beautiful foyer and a few birds. The birds were colorful and exotic, a nice touch to help get away from the regular dry interior of Utah businesses. A lady of the staff walked out of a back room and greeted my brother and me with a gentle smile. We explained that we were there to take a tour. After a few minutes, a man stepped into view and told us to follow him.As we walked around, I noticed the look of the carpet. It was a bright red with a design that reminded me of Fleur de Lis mixed with Las Vegas. The walls were a buttermilk color, nothing very special about them. There were many rooms that we passed by. Some of the doors were open and as I glanced inside, I was pleased to see rooms well taken care of and filled with nice furniture and personal objects. When we came to the end of the hall, we found a huge dining room which was being prepared for a big game of Bingo. My brother started getting excited, hoping he could get in on the action. He was disappointed when we had to carry on the tour before the game started. Continuing our walk, I noticed the decor getting more and more elegant. A small chandelier here and a few taper candles there, it was all very pleasing to look at. As the tour came to an end I decided that I might want to consider living there. It was incredibly nice and evident that the people living there were very well taken care of. The birds would be fun to interact with and the food smelled delicious. All in all, I was very happy to know that some people in need of general life assistance were being well taken care of.

Photos of The Wentworth at Draper

Features of The Wentworth at Draper

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4500/month

• Minimum Age: None

About The Wentworth at Draper

There’s nothing more personal than home— because you created your home. This same philosophy was used to create The Wentworth, an assisted living and memory care community personalized to each individual. Intentionally smaller in size, The Wentworth at Draper is intimate enough to understand not only our residents’ needs, but their individual preferences as well. From the levels of personal assistance to the activity calendar, The Wentworth at Draper will have just the services you need—because they reflect your personal touch.

Map of The Wentworth at Draper