Pine Run Lakeview

2425 Lower State Rd, Doylestown, PA, 18901

Reviews of Pine Run Lakeview

yarnto July 11, 2012

I visited Pine Run as a guest. My time there was spent mainly in the resident dining room as well as the apartment of my friends' grandmother. The dining room was well maintained and comfortable. Service was comparable to what you would expect at a Denny's or Bob Evans and the food was good (pulled pork sandwich with french fries). The only negative comment about the dining room would have been the lack of management/nursing presence and our server had wrinkled/soiled clothing.The apartment I visited was spacious and seemed like a very comfortable place to live. There was a living room with attached small kitchen area. There was also a bedroom with walk-in closet and adjoining full bathroom. A member of the nursing staff visited the apartment while we were there and she was very pleasant and appeared to have very good rapport with the resident. On the way out we stopped at a lounge area just to peek in and noticed a large flat screen TV, games area, puzzles, several magazines & newspapers, and a few residents playing cards.

johnnyfiveisalive June 23, 2012

Nice people, great staff. No real problems. The food was nice, the environment was friendly, they allowed pets and had communal events. The atmosphere was nice, the staff friendly, no real complaints. My grandmother was well regarded there and they all took care of her and checked on her every day.

8Bear May 26, 2011

Visited this facility

I used to volunteer at the assisted living center to talk with the residents and clean their bird cages. I was impressed that they could have a bird in their room if they wanted. I think this brought a lot of enjoyment to the residents who opted for a bird. For residents who did not want to have pets in their room, they had several chinchillas in the lobby as well. The facilities were clean and faculty was always courteous and friendly. I do not have any family members at this home, but I would consider Pine Run if I ever had to make a decision for a family member regarding the choice of a nursing home.

About Pine Run Lakeview

Pine Run Lakeview is an assisted living facility in Doylestown, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Pine Run Lakeview for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Pine Run Lakeview