Pine Run Lakeview

Claim Your Listing

Reviews of Pine Run Lakeview

Average Rating:
johnnyfiveisalive June 23, 2012

Nice people, great staff. No real problems. The food was nice, the environment was friendly, they allowed pets and had communal events. The atmosphere was nice, the staff friendly, no real complaints. My grandmother was well regarded there and they all took care of her and checked on her every day.

8Bear May 26, 2011

Visited this facility

I used to volunteer at the assisted living center to talk with the residents and clean their bird cages. I was impressed that they could have a bird in their room if they wanted. I think this brought a lot of enjoyment to the residents who opted for a bird. For residents who did not want to have pets in their room, they had several chinchillas in the lobby as well. The facilities were clean and faculty was always courteous and friendly. I do not have any family members at this home, but I would consider Pine Run if I ever had to make a decision for a family member regarding the choice of a nursing home.

Location of Pine Run Lakeview