Lakewood Park Manor Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.6

November 09, 2016

By Michael283583

Lakewood Park is a very nice place; it seemed to be very well run and operated. The administrator seemed to be a very nice person, they seemed to take very good care of the assisted living there, and the staff is really good and seemed to be very attentive to everyone there. It seemed like a very good facility. The cleanliness stood out to me.

May 30, 2014

By Donald19

I have previous knowledge of Lakewood Park Manor because I had stayed there before; that's how I come across them. They have redecorated the community, and I found the changes made to the recreation room and the lounge area very good. I like the paint color scheme. The staff was reasonable, but I didn't particularly like their service, their maids, and the caregivers. They were sort of very offhand to the patients. They did have a full time activity person at that time. There was therapy in the morning for exercise, and that was very good. We were also taken outside for field trips several times a week. They had their own mini bus, and the activity person would drive the bus. Also, the food was absolutely lousy. The only thing I really enjoyed was the salad before lunch and one of the soups for dinner. The rest of the stuff was very mediocre. They were badly prepared and badly presented. Nevertheless, their rooms were very good.

April 13, 2012

By Robert Salazar

The staff is very nice, they are always willing to help when needed. The facility itself is very clean and uptight. They make the senior feel at home. My grandmother says that she has never experienced such great service, as she has been to multiple assisted living homes. The have very convenient visiting hours and are not strict on kids. And provide good food. Overall I am happy that my grandmother is living here. It gives me a assurance that she is well attended and safe. The staff is very concerned with the residents. They are always asking if they are in need if assistance or anything else. Lakewood Park Manor ensures me that my grandmother is taking her medication at the right time by providing me reports. As this was a problem with other assisted living facilities. I recommend the Lakewood Park Manor to anybody who is seeking assisted living or for a relative that is in need of it.

Photos of Lakewood Park Manor

Features of Lakewood Park Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 197607380

About Lakewood Park Manor

Lakewood Park Manor (LPManor) is a fully licensed independent and assisted living facility. We are located in Downey, minutes from shopping centers, restaurants, medical offices, and hospitals. Lakewood Park Manor is family owned and operated. Our goal is to make each of our seniors feel that they are at home by providing a family environment where they'll be loved and cared for in their later years of life.

Our Independent Senior Living accommodations offer a senior the sense of security that comes with knowing he or she has access to as much or as little assistance as may be needed on a regular basis. If a senior still maintains a moderate level of independence but needs a little extra care for things like grooming or medication management, then our Independent Living accommodations may be a welcomed alternative.

Assisted Living is appropriate for a senior who needs a higher level of assistance such as a person who cannot walk independently and is reliant on a walker or a wheelchair. Our Assisted Living accommodations provide care and support to seniors that require additional direct physical assistance with daily activities such as dressing, bathing or grooming. .

We are only five miles from Orange County, and about 10 miles from the beautiful Pacific coastline.

Map of Lakewood Park Manor