Lakewood Park Manor

12045 Lakewood Boulevard, Downey, CA, 90242

Reviews of Lakewood Park Manor

April 13, 2012

By Robert Salazar

The staff is very nice, they are always willing to help when needed. The facility itself is very clean and uptight. They make the senior feel at home. My grandmother says that she has never experienced such great service, as she has been to multiple assisted living homes. The have very convenient visiting hours and are not strict on kids. And provide good food. Overall I am happy that my grandmother is living here. It gives me a assurance that she is well attended and safe. The staff is very concerned with the residents. They are always asking if they are in need if assistance or anything else. Lakewood Park Manor ensures me that my grandmother is taking her medication at the right time by providing me reports. As this was a problem with other assisted living facilities. I recommend the Lakewood Park Manor to anybody who is seeking assisted living or for a relative that is in need of it.

September 23, 2011

I toured this facility. It is located accross the street from a major outdoor shopping center and alot of restaurants. All within walking distance. The exterior of the facility is well maintained and inviting. The interior of the facility is clean and seems well maintained. They have alot of group/activity rooms upstairs which are very spacious. The resident's seem well cared for and happy. The facility presents with a warm. homey, feeling. The downside is that it is located on a very busy boulevard and it is not a secured facility. I would recommend this for early stage dementia who is not a wandering risk and for someone who is more higher functioning, than lower.

Photos of Lakewood Park Manor

Services & Amenities of Lakewood Park Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 197607380

About Lakewood Park Manor

Lakewood Park Manor (LPManor) is a fully licensed independent and assisted living facility. We are located in Downey, minutes from shopping centers, restaurants, medical offices, and hospitals. Lakewood Park Manor is family owned and operated. Our goal is to make each of our seniors feel that they are at home by providing a family environment where they'll be loved and cared for in their later years of life.

Our Independent Senior Living accommodations offer a senior the sense of security that comes with knowing he or she has access to as much or as little assistance as may be needed on a regular basis. If a senior still maintains a moderate level of independence but needs a little extra care for things like grooming or medication management, then our Independent Living accommodations may be a welcomed alternative.

Assisted Living is appropriate for a senior who needs a higher level of assistance such as a person who cannot walk independently and is reliant on a walker or a wheelchair. Our Assisted Living accommodations provide care and support to seniors that require additional direct physical assistance with daily activities such as dressing, bathing or grooming. .

We are only five miles from Orange County, and about 10 miles from the beautiful Pacific coastline.

Map of Lakewood Park Manor