State Street Assisted Living

21 North State Street, Dover, DE, 19901

Reviews of State Street Assisted Living

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

Upon touring this very lovely facility last month, I could not help but notice that I am quite enjoying myself. The first thing that I would like to point out is that the staff was very friendly. I felt that they all had a genuine care and interest in each of the residents. The staff also seemed to be very knowledgeable in their profession. I liked the facility very much. everything is easily accessible and as well as well kept, and clean. There is assistance with daily activities as well as weekly trips for shopping. I recommend this place to anyone considering assistance living, and am strongly considering it myself.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From State Street Assisted Living

State Street Assisted Living is an assisted living community dedicated to the mission that every resident, and every staff member, is a vital part of our extended family. In keeping with that commitment, our "family values" are the guiding force behind everyone, everything and every day at State Street Assisted Living.

Our staff of assisted living professionals is highly experienced, knowledgeable and caring, devoted to making certain that our residents are always treated with respect and dignity and that they receive the personal attention they deserve - whether it's help with the challenges of daily living as they grow older, or simply lending a listening ear as a resident recounts a beloved story.

Indeed, State Street Assisted Living is redefining excellence in assisted living by ensuring that each one of our residents enjoys an independent lifestyle, and yet, they and their loved ones will know that the finest assisted living services and healthcare are here.

Secured Memory Care Unit, Rehabilitation for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy on site. Business Center, Movie Theater, Beauty/Barber Shop, Brain Healthy Cuisine, Wifi, Transportation Services, Strength Mobility and Balance Program, and much more!

Features of State Street Assisted Living

• Housing extra: Deluxe studio apartments
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $6,500/month

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55