Grace Assisted Living Douglasville

8847 HOSPITAL DRIVE, Douglasville, GA, 30134

Reviews of Grace Assisted Living Douglasville

Anne368177 July 01, 2016

We visited Grace Living facility (Grace Assisted Living Douglasville). I would never put my parent there. When you walk in the front door, you see a couch filled with people either sitting on the couch or in their wheelchairs all sound asleep. I saw one room, like a hospital room, and that’s all they had to offer. It didn't include a kitchen, bedroom, or anything like that. They need more activities and possibly more caregivers. The admission staff is awesome. They’re very, very helpful, but the facility needs help.

Caring107212850 May 26, 2015

I went to Grace Assisted Living in Hospital Drive at Douglasville. I did not like it at all because when you walk in the front, you walk straight in the common room where they had the TV and seating area. It was a little bit small, and it was very noisy out there. I know that it would not be a good place for my husband immediately because it had a lot of different things going on. They had the television, people out there talking, and there were some people on the table doing a game or a puzzle. To me it was a little overwhelming with all the activity, and I knew it would not work for him. They did tell me about activities, but I don't remember anything specific. I saw what was supposed to be the dining area, and it appeared to be fairly small. I don't know if that is the only one they had, but it looks like a table that can sit maybe twelve people. But once I have seen the front of it and talked to someone, I kind of quickly determined that it wasn't for my husband, so I didn't investigate much further. My observation is that it is too busy of a place for a senior citizen.

Anna15 August 31, 2014

Grace Assisted Living is a small facility. The staff was just super. They're phenomenal. I was greeted when I walked in instantly and introduce to everybody. They gave me a tour of the entire place. They have three choices of room. They have small, medium and larger apartments. They have activities. They have different rooms that had activities like bingo. They have a main room when you walk in which is a beautiful lobby. It had a piano and a TV. It was more or less a greeting place. I was given a menu and the menu was actually very well put together. They also have a submenu. It had a wonderful dining room. It also had a wonderful courtyard outside. They have a space for men only, like meet-and-greet for the men. They could have a beer or whatever. It wasn't as large as the other facilities, but it was equally as wonderfully nice. I would definitely recommend this place. It was one of my favorites.

Caring93236750 August 30, 2014

Grace is a small facility. The carer seemed to be well but it was a lower class facility. The staff seemed to care for the people. But I think it caters to a different clientele and for that clientele it seemed to be quite adequate. It’s much cheaper and the sanitation seemed fine. The rooms were a little smaller and the dining room looked adequate. The staff seemed attentive to anybody who asked them. The management and the director are well-informed and explained the policies.

Caring86235550 June 19, 2014

We went to Grace Assisted Living. The lady who managed that area was excellent. She sat and talked with us for quite a while. They had a pretty full house. They had a lot of people in there. The people there were extremely nice. I hadn’t made any appointment with them, but they were kind enough to let us take a look at the facility. We saw the rooms, and I think they were sufficient for one person. They had an area where the residents can come out together. They also told us about the menu, and I think it was sufficient. The facility is not as modernized, compared to other facilities we looked at, and so I think they could probably use some upgrades, like giving the facility a little more color. I think if they did some upgrades that would help them a lot there.

Alexisray February 02, 2014

It was wonderful to see a senior living place that felt like a home and not like a hospital. Everyone was very friendly and the people living there were happy. The workers and the residents were laughing and having fun. The lady in charge was professional but yet warm and welcoming. I am happy my friend is spending her last years among these loving and caring people. Also everything was clean and the building has a pleasant smell, not like a nursing home. Overall it was just one big happy family.

Cecelia1 December 27, 2013

Grace Assisted Living was very small but it was so clean. The residents I talked to share with me how much they enjoyed living there. I also observed how they were giving their medications and I was impressed with their procedures. I toured their rooms and it was very clean and pretty spacious. The bathroom was very clean. There was someone leading a song service with the residents in the open area and they were singing thoroughly and enjoying themselves.

About Grace Assisted Living Douglasville

Grace Assisted Living Douglasville is an assisted living facility in Douglasville, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Grace Assisted Living Douglasville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Grace Assisted Living Douglasville