Keystone Villa at Douglassville

1152 Ben Franklin Highway East, Douglassville, PA, 19518

Reviews of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Susan45 May 29, 2013

We chose this place because the atmosphere fit my dad. The rooms are a little larger. The food was fine. The activity was bonded in most places and they had trips and card games. I would recommend this to others.

DebraF June 28, 2012

We visited Keystone Villa, and the first thing I noticed was the friendliness of everyone there. They have a beautiful gazebo outside, with a small pond. Perfect for sunny days and just hanging out. The rooms were great --- very spacious, with an area for a living room and of course, a bath. Plenty of space for stuff and even furniture, and privacy for entertaining guests if you don't wanna do it outside in the gazebo or living room.
The dining room was quite large, and we tried the food and it tasted great. They also have an activity room and library, which is very good. The facility is wonderful, and we just visited so I can't say much about the services, but the staff were really friendly and helpful when we were there.

About Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Keystone Villa at Douglassville is an assisted living facility in Douglassville, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Keystone Villa at Douglassville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Keystone Villa at Douglassville