Walnut Street Assisted Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Walnut Street Assisted Living
Welcome to Walnut Street Assisted Living
SERVING SENIOR CITIZENS IN OUR COMMUNITY WITH THEIR HEALTH CARE NEEDS FOR 35 YEARS.
Because no two people are alike there are not one-size-fits-all situations, we offer the residents and clients a variety of services and care options that provide solutions for today and security for changes that develop tomorrow. We treat every individual according to their personal needs, and will adapt our levels of care-giving to suit resident lifestyles, interests and family concerns. The goal is to provide an excellent daily living experience in an extended home environment and present many opportunities to maintain and stimulate cognitive functioning and to keep each individual’s sunset years filled with silver linings.
Locally Owned and Operated By Bob and Janice Adams
To provide continuous compassionate care to our clients and residents by giving them a warm, welcoming home where they retain a sense of dignity and well-being and have the opportunity to live out their days feeling cherished, stimulated and loved.
Our pledge is to care for our clients and residents as we would our own family, providing a loving environment and tending to their emotional, physical and intellectual needs with tenderness and respect; appreciating their feelings and abilities; and filling their days with value, and enjoyment.
At Walnut Street; Assisted Living we aspire to be the best and have earned the reputation as an industry leader. We are noted for our high safety standards, innovative programs and support services, staffing, resident satisfaction, and deficiency-free surveys.
We trace our success as a company to the simple and enduring philosophy that aging is a gift. The wealth of knowledge and experience that comes with age is a gift to the individual, the family, and society. Our community is designed to nurture this gift by providing each resident with an exceptionally comfortable and supportive environment, one that fosters independence whenever possible, and provides innovative programs to maintain health and well-being in body, mind, and spirit – in short, a community built for life.
- Three nutritious meals each day and snacks as desired
- Modified diets for those with special dietary needs
- Full-time licensed nurse available
- Certified personnel on duty 24 hours a day
- Monitoring and charting of health
- Personal assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, etc. (if needed)
- Medication supervision and distribution
- Individualized healthcare
- Transportation available upon request
- Activities and socialization
- In house beautician
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Cable TV available
- Phone line available in each room
- Caring and committed staff
- Hometown hospitality to ensure that our residents truly experience the joys of living at home in our community
Thank you for your interest at Walnut Street Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a Free Tour.
What Makes Us Special
Bob And Janice Adams 3 Golden Rules For Caregiving Serve Plenty of good food Provide a clean and comfortable environment Treat everyone with dignity and respect
Features of Walnut Street Assisted Living
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Guests can attend meals
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- Minimum rate: $1,900/month
Reviews of Walnut Street Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Walnut Street Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities