The Devon Senior Living

445 North Valley Forge Road, Devon, PA, 19333

Reviews of The Devon Senior Living

Tess2010 June 24, 2013

Mother is a resident since 2010. It has been a constant battle to make sure her bathing schedule is maintained. The rooms and facility are attractive as well as activities offered. I have found staffing to be light particularly at nights and weekends.

Caring9955 May 31, 2013

The Devon Senior Living was a smaller facility than the others. The staff were very nice and they kept in contact with me every month and sent me newsletters as to what was going on. I liked the set up, the room size and everything. The place was very clean and it did not smell. They had all kinds of activities. I was very pleased with them and the communication we had, plus it seemed like a good fit to my mother-in-law.

Susan45 May 29, 2013

We visited The Devon Senior Living and it was just comparable to the other facilities we visited in terms of food, care and the staff.

phillies277 March 10, 2012

For the most part, it is a very clean facility. Sometimes the staff seem to be a little inattentive to the needs of the patients and don't have the greatest knowledge in caring for the elderly. I have seen residents wandering the halls aimlessly with little or no help coming from staff members. With that being said, most of the residents I have interacted with seem to be happy with their stay.

JosephKony12 January 20, 2012

I recently had my father brought into Devon Senior Living. I was nervous about doing it because it was my first experience with senior living homes. So I visited him quite frequently at first. I could not have been more comfortable there. Everyone is so nice and only think of the best ways to make you feel at home.

From The Devon Senior Living

The Devon Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Devon, PA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Devon Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Devon, PA.

Features of The Devon Senior Living