The Devon Senior Living

Overview of Ratings

3.8

March 10, 2012

By phillies277

For the most part, it is a very clean facility. Sometimes the staff seem to be a little inattentive to the needs of the patients and don't have the greatest knowledge in caring for the elderly. I have seen residents wandering the halls aimlessly with little or no help coming from staff members. With that being said, most of the residents I have interacted with seem to be happy with their stay.

January 20, 2012

By JosephKony12

I recently had my father brought into Devon Senior Living. I was nervous about doing it because it was my first experience with senior living homes. So I visited him quite frequently at first. I could not have been more comfortable there. Everyone is so nice and only think of the best ways to make you feel at home.

Let Us Search For You

• Staff Patient Ratio: Based Upon Care Levels

• Licenses: 132060
    • State Licenses: 132060

About The Devon Senior Living

The Devon Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Devon, PA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Devon Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Devon, PA.

Map of The Devon Senior Living