The Gardens at Luther Park

2824 E. 16Th Street, Des Moines, IA, 50316

Reviews of The Gardens at Luther Park

Average Rating:
Tigermom2890 October 19, 2011

The grounds at The Gardens are beautiful. Everything is up-to-date and modern. The residents all seemed happy and well cared for. My grandmother (who can complain about just about anything) never has any complaints. The facility is clean and in order and the rooms are nice. There is a bit of a scent, but I believe that has more to do with the residents than the facility. My grandmother had a stroke that rendered her left side entirely useless. Thanks to the works at the Garden, she has some mobility and movement in that side now after months of therapy that the workers provide. One orderly in particular, has befriended my granny and made friends with her. They talk after daily living activities and she eats lunch with my granny everyday. They play gin rummy and other games like checkers and monopoly. They also watch my granny's "stories". This is what I call service. I am so pleased with the facility and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About The Gardens at Luther Park

The Gardens at Luther Park is an assisted living facility in Des Moines, IA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Gardens at Luther Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Gardens at Luther Park