Promotion ends in 28 days!
Move in to our community before the end of 2016 and receive $500 of your monthly rent for the first 6 months! This is $3,000 in savings! Schedule a tour and ask for details!
Reviews of Edencrest at Riverwoods
Margie10 November 10, 2015
I visited this facility
We went to Edencrest, which I like the best. Everything was nice. The rooms were good, but it was my parents' opinion that they thought the rooms were too small. They have different kinds of games and a schedule of activities. They have exercise classes and monthly get-togethers where they find different outings to go on. We didn't taste the food, but they did offer. They were very nice, and everything was really good.
Thank you for taking the time to review Edencrest at Riverwoods. We are so happy you enjoyed your tour and the amenities offered at our Assisted Living and Memory Care Community. Should you have any further needs, we would love to assist in any way. Again, we appreciate your feedback regarding our community!
Caring100063650 January 04, 2015
I visited this facility
Edencrest At Riverwoods is a new place; it's very nice, updated, and very clean. The staff was very welcoming, very positive, and informative. The dining area was very clean. There was nothing that I was not impressed with. It was roomy and warm, and the atmosphere was nice.
From Edencrest at Riverwoods
Edencrest at Riverwoods is a certified assisted living community offering memory care through the Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals. Based in Des Moines, the new senior community features private assisted living and memory care apartments as well as common areas, including a central dining room with restaurant style dining, exercise room, beauty salon and private gathering areas for residents' family and friends.
The community also offers a specialized, secured environment for persons with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. At Edencrest at Riverwoods, the secured memory care unit is designed to meet the needs of individuals who require supervision and/or assistance with activities of daily living, through daily programming.
What Makes Us Special
Brand new, beautiful, spacious community with huge windows allowing natural sunlight and views to the courtyard. Walking paths, Anytime menu, caring staff. Memory Care Gardens secured with fenced outdoor walking path. Separate dining and activities areas.
Features of Edencrest at Riverwoods
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency Call System
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- 24 hour nurses: Yes
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- General store
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Coffee shop
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Dining extra: Separate Memory Care dining room
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Book clubs
- Activities extra: Social events
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
- Minimum rate: $2,900/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $3,650/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 4 to 1
- Minimum age: 55
- Licenses: Asssisted Living & Memory Care
- Financial guidance extra: Refer families to resources
Location of Edencrest at Riverwoods
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities