Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

Overview of Ratings

3.8

July 03, 2014

By Nick's Daughter

My dad is nearly 100 yrs old and came to Sterling House 1 in March 2014. He had been bed-bound for more than one year, unable to stand or walk, and he needed care for every bodily function. After 3 months at Sterling House, he is walking with a walker, and today he walked to the toilet and used it with minimal help! The staff at Sterling House is fabulous - they set expectations that dad will wheel himself into the dining room to eat with others and have encouraged him with every small and large success in becoming more mobile and empowered. Dad is adamant that he will walk and become more independent. It is wonderful to see how he has progressed since coming to Sterling House. Thank you to Linda and her staff!

May 09, 2014

By anne brown

My Mother is a resident of Sterling House I am very pleased with the care that Mom is receiving the staff is responsive to all my complaints or requests the grounds and interior are well maintained Mom has been there for almost 3 years and seems to be thriving activities and being with her peers is a good thing we are glad to be a part of the Sterling House community.

May 07, 2014

By lindadtr

Since my Mother has become a member of this new family she has thrived. Her outlook on life has improved as well as every aspect of her life. I am most grateful to all the staff for her well being and my peace of mind. I would recommend this facility very highly.

April 29, 2014

By mariee1

I checked out three assisted living facilities for my sister who was falling very frequently. I decided on Sterling House a Brookdale location. I can't say enought about the care that my sister is receiving. They are taking various steps to see that my sister is not falling and injuring her head which could be life threateing. They have gotten her a hi low bed and scoop matress to eliminate some of her falling. In addition she is frequently checked on by the aids so that she is safer. So my decision to have my sister at Sterling House was the right one. Her dog Sabrina is now the mascot for Sterling House in Deptford.

March 28, 2014

My dad is at Sterling House of Deptford. We chose this for him because of the homey atmosphere and the fact that it was really small. There are only 25 residents per building, and that was a big selling point. Food has been awesome. I don't have one complaint about it. The best thing about this community is the service. So far it has been great.

December 23, 2013

By Peaceful 1

A decent facility that really watches over the residents. The place feels like a home setting and most of the staff cares.

November 06, 2013

By nonsense

We thought it was a nice facility because everyone appeared so nice and caring. There are two CNA's I liked. However, they are understaffed. The CNA's clean, change the residents, serve food etc....They don't have any servers. I've even seen the CNA cooking(so it appeared) My mother didn't like the food and no special diets. They went through approximatey 3 directors within two years. No outings regularly. Very understaffed. Be careful choosing this facility.

September 16, 2013

By June_60

We visited Sterling House for my uncle. It was a clean facility. Nothing negative stood out during our visit. Everyone was polite and courteous. There were residents in one of the rooms that were doing some sort of arts and crafts. However, it was one of those facilities that could not offer a private room with a view that my uncle wanted.

June 28, 2012

By DMEdoll

I have visited this facility twice. There are two buildings with 24 rooms in each building. I visited another larger facility but my sister and I prefer the smaller more home like setting for our mother who would be overwhelmed in the larger multi-floor activity driven facility. The staff were especially nice and encouraging when we took our Mother there for a Mother's Day Brunch. The facility is clean with comfortable common areas. The rooms have microwave, sink, dorm frig. The rooms will accomodate a twin bed, rocker or recliner, and a small dinette. They will furnish or you can bring your own furniture.

Photos of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

Features of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

At Fox Trail Senior Living, we provide comfortable, quality accommodations in a secure environment so that each person feels what everyone has a right to feel — "At Home". Fox Trail Senior Living communities are committed to delivering quality accommodations, assistance and care to our residents. Our reputation for excellence and quality is supported by strong values and an experienced staff. Recruited with our independent seniors in mind, our team members and memory care professionals are devoted to providing well-rounded care with skill, compassion and dignity.

Starting your senior living journey can seem overwhelming. That's why Fox Trail Senior Living is here to help. Our experienced staff will listen to your needs to better understand the lifestyle you want. By working with residents and their families, we personalize the solution that best fits each individual's specific needs for senior care and assistance. We partner with you and your family to develop a framework to support your physical and emotional well being. Fox Trail Senior Living activities encourages socialization while providing personal assistance when needed.

At Fox Trail, we deliver quality accommodations, assistance and care to residents in our assisted living communities in Virginia and New Jersey. Our reputation for excellence and quality is supported by strong values and an experienced staff. Recruited with independent seniors in mind, our team members are devoted to providing well-rounded care with skill, compassion and dignity.

We offer private or companion suites with your choice of floor plans to best meet your needs. Rooms are equipped with: Private bathroom, including walk-in showers with safety bars, Integrated smoke detector, fire alarm and sprinkler system, Cable TV ready, Wireless internet Suite management, Utilities, including individual climate control.

Our approach is unique to Fox Trail Senior Living and our care professionals are trained to assist residents privately with their personal needs.

Map of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford