Wexford House

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Wexford House

November 17, 2011

By bd1199

My grandma attends the Wexford nursing home and I as her grandson am very pleased by the way that they treat her and treat the other people inside the facility they are very kind, caring, And have an excellent nurturing hand and that they truly do care about the people that walk through the doors into and going out side of the facility I could not be any more pleased worth the way I saw the patients being treated and I can say with the most certainty that there is no bad stuff that happens at other nursing homes. the facility is very clean well lit and taken care of very carefully. I can not complain about the facility administrators or medical and support staff alike and other volunteers that help and truly do care about the people that they come into contact with every day. and I can safely say they truly love that they do for a living.

October 14, 2011

By bld5793

In my opinion it was a decent nursing home the people appeared to be nice to the residents even when we were not around I was thinking about having to put my grandma In the Wexford House but now seeing It I do not think I will do It it was nice but I received an eerie feeling about the place and the people that worked there like they were putting on a sherade the place was extremely warm so warm to fog up my glasses in 97 degree heat. and it smelt like death with a very deep feeling of depression inside I truly felt sorry for the people that lived there and work there also. I honestly think it needs to be inspected for neglect and inhumane conditions towards the elderly. I also noticed that they were very adament that we do not enter into certain areas which I found strange but did not want to stat an altercation so I listened. They also enforced the visitation hours with a little bit more authority than usual which I also found A tad strange.

Photos of Wexford House

About Wexford House

Our community offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We add a personal touch to all that we do. Our staff work closely with residents and family members to appropriately meet their needs.

Map of Wexford House