Wexford House

3900 Wexford Lane, Denver, NC, 28037

Reviews of Wexford House

bld5793 October 14, 2011

In my opinion it was a decent nursing home the people appeared to be nice to the residents even when we were not around I was thinking about having to put my grandma In the Wexford House but now seeing It I do not think I will do It it was nice but I received an eerie feeling about the place and the people that worked there like they were putting on a sherade the place was extremely warm so warm to fog up my glasses in 97 degree heat. and it smelt like death with a very deep feeling of depression inside I truly felt sorry for the people that lived there and work there also. I honestly think it needs to be inspected for neglect and inhumane conditions towards the elderly. I also noticed that they were very adament that we do not enter into certain areas which I found strange but did not want to stat an altercation so I listened. They also enforced the visitation hours with a little bit more authority than usual which I also found A tad strange.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Wexford House

Our community offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We add a personal touch to all that we do. Our staff work closely with residents and family members to appropriately meet their needs.

Location of Wexford House