Lakewood Care Center, Inc.

7981 Optimist Club Rd, Denver, NC, 28037

Reviews of Lakewood Care Center, Inc.

mysister August 18, 2012

I feel there is to much going on there. The staff cursing and the residents are not cared for by the smell anyway. It has a 2 star showing but I dont know or think that is normal.

Sav1 March 07, 2012

I visit here about every week, and every time we come they are always very friendly. The food they eat looks very nutritious and tasty. On every holiday they celebrate somehow to get all the patients excited and in a good mood, which I personally think is a very nice touch. Like for Christmas, people came and gave the patients what they needed, it was a big blessing. They have a visiting area that has a television, some games, and vending machines. They seem to match people up very well because my great-grandmother and her roommate are very good friends. Whenever we go, she seems to be very happy and all the nurses love her. They know about everything that the patient has done. When something happens to someone they let you know quickly. They take excellent care of the people there. No one in our family regrets putting her there because she loves it there. I would recommend to another person.

About Lakewood Care Center, Inc.

Lakewood Care Center, Inc. is an assisted living facility in Denver, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lakewood Care Center, Inc. for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Lakewood Care Center, Inc.