Village at Lowry

150 Quebec Street, Denver, CO, 80230

Reviews of Village at Lowry

Caring105525850 April 21, 2015

We have her moving in Saturday to Village at Lowry. It’s about halfway between my work and my home. It’s 3 meals a day. The staff was great. Many of the residents came up full of personality and wanted to know who their new company was. It was very compassionate; it gave me a good feeling. It looks remodeled, very airy, and very bright. It’s small, but I think it’s going to work out just fine.

There’s an Albertson within walking distance. They can get out and go do whatever they want. They have a fairly large community with dementia and Alzheimer's, so they do quite a bit to try to stimulate their minds, and they do a regular trip.

Caring4855 September 23, 2014

They were very friendly and nice at the Lowry. However, it was very dirty. I think the problem was the facility is just not quite up to snuff. It’s old and huge. It needs to be remodeled. They didn’t even have closets in the room. It was a little strange.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well and what we need to focus on improving. Please be assured your feedback will be reviewed and used to help better serve our residents and their families.

Caring83898850 August 29, 2014

While I was looking for a facility for a client of mine, I was able to visit Village at Lowry. It's a nice facility, but it was just too expensive for her. The rooms were nice and they seem to have quite a few activities for the residents. I also like the options for eating, that was pretty impressive.

Happy Child August 20, 2014

I visited the community and was very impressed at how nice the aprtments was and friendly everyone was there! It was every thing on my list and more - clean with great care and a real active feel -that made me want to join the various activites - can you believe they were hosting a fashion show when I toured. It was hard for me not to join - as well as I found the Sales staff was knowledgeable and friendly and really help guide me through the process, this was my first place I visited and no one lived up to the Village so far .

Caring86524350 June 15, 2014

Village at Lowry is probably the best we visited. It is very clean. The apartment is very nice. They are very friendly and accommodating, and in addition, they were knowledgeable and provided us with a lot of information.

Jess3 May 28, 2014

We had been at Village at Lowry for two years before having to move my mother to a facility for skilled nursing. The first year was great, but a change in management completely changed all personnel, three quarters of the original staff had quit and moved on. Things started to fall apart, torn carpet etc. This was not the facility we started with, and when we left I was very disappointed.

Jerry25 January 18, 2014

I checked out Village. It was a cross between a condo and apartment type. It was clean and excellently well kept. It had one questionable drawback for me. It was reasonably closed to where I had lived and I wasn't sure that I wanted to be back in that neighborhood and all the associations and memories. It was a strange reaction. But that was the most significant of the negative aspects. It had very little to do with the physical facility, but it had to do with the location.

Carolyn29 December 23, 2013

Village at Lowry was nice and clean. It was also homey. They did have lots of activities for their residents. They also offer transportations for them. Their rooms were small but their dining room was nice. I like the fact that they have a menu so you didn't have to eat what they had, but you can order and choose from their menu. This facility seemed like it would be a nice place for my friend but they weren't able to accommodate her.

Caring68870650 September 25, 2013

We are going with Village at Lowry for my dad. We just have a few things to take care of first and we're hoping to move him in by October. I like that this place is close to a lot of shopping centers and places for him to go. They also offer tons of activities for him. We did checked the room where Dad is going to be staying and it was clean. It had a little refrigerator, a kitchenette area, and a really large bathroom. There were lots of trees outside, so he would have a beautiful view from the window.

Michele6 July 24, 2013

Village at Lowry was nice and there are a lot of activities there. My mom doesn't feel like getting out socially though, she's slow in walking and afraid to fall. They were very nice but most of the people there are closer to my age than my mom's age. They do all kinds of outings and things. I think I prefer to keep mom as long as I can handle it.

djs1 November 21, 2011

Could you tell me why the residents of you home have to wait one hour at least for a lunch or dinner meal and then it is cold or not what they ordered. Their blood pressure if not taken as promised when their blood pressure is high? They,new management, say they are trying to get it straightened out. After more than a month I would think that the problem in the dinningroom would be fixed

From Village at Lowry

Village at Lowry provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Denver, CO community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Village at Lowry can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Village at Lowry is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Denver, CO community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Features of Village at Lowry