Sunrise of Pinehurst

5195 West Quincy Avenue, Denver, CO, 80236

Reviews of Sunrise of Pinehurst

Lindathenurse December 20, 2013

My Mother has been a resident of this facility for two years, first in the assisted living, and now in the memory care unit. This is a wonderful facility, from the staff, to the food, to the atmosphere. My Mom has received such good care here, that I wouldn't consider anywhere else for her.

Sharon34 November 05, 2013

Sunrise gets an A+ in all categories and they are awesome and fantastic. The food was good and the room was beautiful. The facility is top notch and expensive. My grandparents transferred there until they died. We added on care based on what they need.

Helen7 March 29, 2013

Sunrise of Pinehurst was an average and cozy place. The rooms were very small. The staff were cordial and welcoming. There was a library, shopping center and restaurant near the facility. The residents all seemed happy.

cherijoy October 05, 2012

Wonderful facility, amazing staff. In particular, they have expertise in memory care like no other memory care facility in Denver. Loving environment with caregivers who really care. Very impressive management.

ABKID May 03, 2012

This facility is very nice and the staff were very well trained. Overall the experience was good, the facility was spotless, and my dad was extremely pleased with the quality of food that he experienced while being cared for. Overall I loved the administration, they called everyday and gave me a check up on my dad. The gym was nice and the interior rooms were beautifully decorated. overall the stay here at this facility was one of the best that i have seen in a long time. The only complaint i have is that the phone in my dads bedroom did not work so i had no way to call him while i was away at work. But this is a minor complaint and the admins kept me well informed of his condition. In the end I highly recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for care for a loved one especially if you want a clean and friendly facility. I will from now on send my loved ones here because I know that they are are in the best care that can possibly be accomplished.

Bear Valley Native September 27, 2011

Our relationship with Sunrise Pinehurst began in Dec. 2010. The staff is caring and attentive. The one thing that is causing us to consider a move is the lack of security in and out of the rooms. When we are not here the room is locked. The staff can come and go as they please with no system (ie: card entry) to keep track of who enters. We have had 2 wedding rings, an expensive blanket, money and checking account numbers stolen. DO NOT come here without a safe OR don't bring anything of value with you.

From Sunrise of Pinehurst

Located in Denver, Colorado -- just minutes from a lovely country club and golf course -- Sunrise at Pinehurst is a senior living community that's five minutes away from a shopping center in a nice, residential setting. We pride ourselves in our excellent ability to care for a wide array of care needs in an environment that is warm and homey.

Step into Sunrise at Pinehurst and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture and comfortable community areas, to our choice of suites, exceptional outdoor gardens, and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at this assisted living community is a welcome one.

In addition to offering senior housing in Colorado, Sunrise at Pinehurst also boasts assisted living, Alzheimer's care, respite care, and short-term care.

Features of Sunrise of Pinehurst

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 23049U