HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care

June 28, 2016

By GSJSUQ

The staff at HighPointe is the best that I have seen. This is the third place that my husband has been in. They're all very kind and gentle. If they're ready to go and he needs something, they'll step back, find out what he wants, and give it to him before they leave. The rooms are very nice. He's in a one-bedroom with a small living room and a little kitchenette with a full-sized refrigerator, microwave, kitchen sink, and some cupboards. They also have an apartment-sized washer and dryer in there and a full bathroom. They have all kinds of activities, like memory games, current events, bingo, cribbage, and outings for Sunday afternoon drives, to the botanical gardens, and grocery stores. They have intergenerational programs and a beauty salon. For Memorial Day, they had a barbecue and wanted all of the residents to invite their families. The food is very good restaurant-quality. They come to you and tell you the specials, what the soup is, and what type of fish they have for the day. If you don't like anything from what they've told you, there's a whole menu that you can choose from. Once or twice a month, they have brunch on a Sunday and family members can come to that. They put out an assortment of delicious food. It's the best food I've ever tasted in a facility like this. If I would ever have to go to any place, I've already told my children that's where I'd want to go.

March 28, 2016

By Haley2

Our experience with HighPointe has been good. It is by far the best place that we have seen. We chose it because we liked the setup and the cleanliness of the place. The rooms are very clean. The whole facility has a nice environment. The food is good. They generally have activities daily. The work attitude of the staff is good. They are caring and helpful. We are very satisfied with our father’s care.

February 22, 2016

By Sue120288650

HighPointe was my father’s choice. I like the fact that it seems more like a hotel than an assisted living facility. Everybody is very nice. Every time I go back, I’m impressed with the fact that they are very kind. They call my parents by their names. My parents are on different levels of care, but they’re getting good care. The food is better than most institutional-type food, and it's served restaurant-style. My parents really enjoy going down to their dining room three times a day. The activities are adequate; my dad wishes there were more, but he is at a different level than my mother, and my mother can’t really do a lot of the activities that they offer.

November 25, 2015

By CaringDaughter9

I liked everything about HighPointe. I thought it was a great place. I liked the staff; they treated me very well and went out of their way. Generally speaking, the apartments were lovely. It’s relatively new and spacious as far as senior places go. This place is better than most. We thought the food was very good, although we just had one lunch. It was better than average. I think there was a cooking class going on, and I saw some people in the exercise center, too. They were gracious.

April 01, 2015

We have my in-laws set up in HighPointe. The staff's work ethics is very good. So far, so good. My in-laws have only been there for two weeks now. However, the meal services are a little slow. I think they are still getting their system shaken down a little bit in terms of new employees and new system because this facility is brand new.

About HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care

HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care is an assisted living facility in Denver, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care