HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care

6383 E Girard Pl, Denver, CO, 80222

Reviews of HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care

CaringDaughter9 November 25, 2015

I liked everything about HighPointe. I thought it was a great place. I liked the staff; they treated me very well and went out of their way. Generally speaking, the apartments were lovely. It’s relatively new and spacious as far as senior places go. This place is better than most. We thought the food was very good, although we just had one lunch. It was better than average. I think there was a cooking class going on, and I saw some people in the exercise center, too. They were gracious.

Caring2329 April 01, 2015

We have my in-laws set up in HighPointe. The staff's work ethics is very good. So far, so good. My in-laws have only been there for two weeks now. However, the meal services are a little slow. I think they are still getting their system shaken down a little bit in terms of new employees and new system because this facility is brand new.

About HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care

HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care is an assisted living facility in Denver, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care