Brookdale University Park | Assisted Living

2020 South Monroe St., Denver, CO, 80210

Reviews of Brookdale University Park | Assisted Living

Carolyn29 December 23, 2013

Heritage Club Denver was nice but they're way too expensive for my friend. However, you do get what you pay for there. The environment was like a hotel or a resort. It was also a clean facility. They did have different-sized rooms that you could choose from. Their staff was really nice. They were very attentive and very informative. During our visit, I did see a couple of residents in the computer playing games and others were sitting in the table reading, but they all looked happy.

Bonnie22 September 23, 2013

It was very nice. They staff was also nice. Everything about it was beautiful. However, I didn't get the same warm feeling there that I got from the other facility that I visited.

Caring66578850 September 11, 2013

Heritage Club Denver is in the neighborhood where my parents formerly lived. It was our second choice because we liked the location best, but the problem was it was more expensive and not as nice, but still nice. Also, you had to pay for everything extra.

At the time of our tour, I saw that there were a lot of activities that residents participated in like creating artwork. The staff also interviewed us as to what my parents' needs were. They were very helpful and tried to provide us with information to make a choice there.

The facility is a friendly place. It could meet some people's need; it just didn't meet my parent's needs just well.

Caring0605073 June 13, 2013

Heritage Club Denver was a beautiful place. The grounds were very well-maintained. They had all kind of activities and amenities. They had an exercise room and they also offered transportation for residents there.

Laurie32 October 13, 2012

The Heritage Club of Denver was the first and last place we visited when looking for a place for my mom to live. We fell in love with the facilities and the approach that the staff takes. There are plenty of activities for my mom to participate in and she loves her neighbors. The staff is extremely friendly and seems to really like what they do. The meals are prepared perfectly and my mom says she really enjoys the food there, even more than her own cooking. She also said that everyone there is very easy to get along with and she hasn't run into any problems. Everything and everyone is also very professional and caters to their residents' specific needs. We were so happy we found this place on the first try and would recommend it to anyone looking for an assisted living facility in the Denver area. Go and check them out!

Caring199318 July 27, 2011

Overall, my mom likes the facility for the friendly people and staff !

From Brookdale University Park

Brookdale University Park provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale University Park