Brookdale Denver Tech Center

4901 S Monaco St, Denver, CO, 80237

Reviews of Brookdale Denver Tech Center

Anonymous115893450 November 30, 2015

My mother’s experience at Brookdale Denver Tech Center was not good. They were not fully equipped for hospice care. We had to bring our own walker. They made us sign up for two weeks but told me that since we'd be flying out earlier, we'd get a refund. We asked for a refund for the unused days. but they still charged me for the five days, and it took almost six weeks for me to get the refund. I would not go there again. The rooms were comfortable but not meant for hospice care. The food is adequate and good.

Caring14923450 August 14, 2015

Brookdale Denver Tech Center was under a lot of construction, and we didn't get a lot of our questions answered by the people that took us around. We also didn't like the smell of the place. We didn't like this facility. We saw some rooms, but you have to furnish them yourself. We didn't feel that they have the security necessary for the people. They toured us around the part that was being constructed. They did not take us into the present memory unit.

Mark103735650 April 03, 2015

Brookdale Denver Tech Center was a very nice facility as well. However, they were going through some remodeling there on another floor. The facility had a different feel. It wasn't quite as homey as the other facility, but it was a very nice place. I would have no concern putting my mother there. We saw the rooms, the dining area, and some of the residents, and we thought it was a very nice environment.

Caring86401750 June 27, 2014

We were impressed with our tour at Heritage Club at Denver Tech Center. The facility is attractive.

Caring85114950 May 29, 2014

I visited Heritage Club probably in February or March with the possibility of my dad moving there. Overall, positive. It was a nice facility. They have good medical care, and the location was pretty good. I did not like the fact that it's multiple stories. The dining area was very nice. It was large and very upscale. It was close to where I lived.

Caring81975250 December 30, 2013

My mom is at Heritage Club at Denver Tech Center. We chose this facility because it's a large facility and they had a lot of activities – a lot of bus service that can take her to places within the location. The staff were very good. Their food seemed to be good. Their rooms were just okay. Some of them are updated and they are clean, but a lot of them are very, very dated. If they could just update their apartment that would be good and if they could clean the outside of the windows because they are horrendous.

disillusioned1 December 21, 2013

Other

The care here was abysmal. After 1 1/2 weeks there my father looked at the head nurse and said "why don't you just put me out on the curb with the trash?" Call system didn't work, but facility didn't admit this until 2 days before we moved him. He needed help getting up and going to the bathroom. He would call and when no one came the inevitable happened. The next morning the staff would berate him for this and leave the dirty sheets in the room for up to 3 hours. Overall not a pleasant place to be. Staff attitude not great, food not great, generally not a good place to be.

Caring71692150 September 29, 2013

My husband is in Heritage Club at Denver Tech Center. I like the fact that they make me feel they are really concern about me when I am looking around to place my husband. They make me feel they understand how hard it is to have to go through this and to see him go downhill. They make me feel that they care about him. He has the smallest room but I think is it in the right size for him because he has trouble walking. It is wonderful and has enough space to move around.

Very happy family member August 14, 2013

This community is beautiful, the residents are well-cared for and very happy. The food is delicious and they are able to provide special diets to my loved one. I am very content, knowing there is ALWAYS a nurse on site and I can sleep well knowing mom gets her insulin and medications timely. The staff are loving and compassionate to my mom and she loves the activities and outings especially. I am always welcomed when I come to visit here.

molineway May 18, 2012

This facility needs some TLC. It is nearly 20 years old and is beginning to show its age. I moved my mother in to AL a few months ago and was surprised at all of the extra charges on her bill each month. I'm not saying that I was not informed, but she did not need extra services, but miscommunication with her health care provider added nearly $500 per month to the bill. The memory care unit has not been updated and the atmosphere is somewhat depressing.

From Brookdale Denver Tech Center

Brookdale Denver Tech Center provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Open dining 7 am- 7pm - Professional dining staff ( i.e. not care associates) - Meals made to order - Diabetic Care - Onsite Medicare certified physical, occupational and speech therapy - Walk in showers - Kaiser rounding service - Medicare rounding service - Free assessments

Features of Brookdale Denver Tech Center