The Argyle

Reviews of The Argyle

3.9

April 11, 2013

By Ann16

Dayspring Villa is at a good location. It's nice, clean, modern and well-organized. Everyone seems very nice. My friend is in an apartment, with a kitchenette all to himself. The room is nice but smaller than I expected. My friend says that the food is okay. Maybe they can improve the quality of the food.

November 17, 2011

By samiam76

This facility provides the basic needs, nothing more in my estimation. the food is not very good. What it has going for it is that is affordable?

August 06, 2011

By June2

The facility felt like you were visiting someones home. It was very "homey". The staff member that showed us the facility was patient with my parents, my sister, and I, as we asked several questions while being shown the facility. The facility itself seemed clean and well kept. The residents there also seemed to be relaxed, which gave you a peaceful feeling about the place. We would definitely consider The Argyle if and when my parents are ready to be placed.

Photos of The Argyle

Features of The Argyle

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

About The Argyle

From the moment you walk in the door, it becomes clear that something is different at The Argyle, where we offer affordable assisted living for our residents. This is where happiness comes to life.

Map of The Argyle