The Argyle

Overview of Ratings

3.9

April 12, 2013

By Ann16

Dayspring Villa is at a good location. It's nice, clean, modern and well-organized. Everyone seems very nice. My friend is in an apartment, with a kitchenette all to himself. The room is nice but smaller than I expected. My friend says that the food is okay. Maybe they can improve the quality of the food.

November 18, 2011

By samiam76

This facility provides the basic needs, nothing more in my estimation. the food is not very good. What it has going for it is that is affordable?

August 06, 2011

By June2

The facility felt like you were visiting someones home. It was very "homey". The staff member that showed us the facility was patient with my parents, my sister, and I, as we asked several questions while being shown the facility. The facility itself seemed clean and well kept. The residents there also seemed to be relaxed, which gave you a peaceful feeling about the place. We would definitely consider The Argyle if and when my parents are ready to be placed.

Photos of The Argyle

Features of The Argyle

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

About The Argyle

The Argyle- Where Happiness Comes to Life!

From the moment you walk in the door, it becomes clear that something is different at The Argyle, where we offer affordable assisted living for our residents. This is where happiness comes to life.

As a part of the Denver community since 1874, The Argyle feels just like home. The air smells cleaner, the décor feels just like old times, the greetings are warm and friendly and the meals taste home-cooked.

When visiting The Argyle you can look forward to a genuinely interested and caring staff that greets you at the door right away, making you feel relaxed and at home the entire time you are here.

Nowhere else in Denver will you find a better priced assisted living facility that offers the genuine care and full breadth of services that The Argyle does. Price is one less thing to worry about as you make one of the biggest decisions of your life. As a non-profit organization, The Argyle is dedicated to serving the community through the provision of affordable, high-quality assisted living accommodations.

At The Argyle, residents feel independent and are free to be the same people they have always been. We offer exactly the right care plan for each resident, regardless of where they are in life.

We believe in encouraging independence and preserving the dignity of residents through human contact, care and nurturing.

Map of The Argyle