Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Good Samaritan Society - Denton Village

Good Samaritan Society - Denton Village is on 27 beautifully landscaped acres close to shopping, services and attractions. The retirement community has grown from its inception in 1976 to include 95 apartments, 58 twinhome/triplex units, a modern healthcare center and a 14-unit assisted living center.

Senior housing residents can choose between rental and entry fee payment options, and may also choose the number of meals they wish to enjoy in the lovely Tuscan decor dining room. Local transportation is provided.

Reviews of Good Samaritan Society - Denton Village

Average Rating: 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Good Samaritan Society - Denton Village
Posted by Caring113769750 July 13, 2015

I have several friends at Good Samaritan. I also belong to a club, and this is where we meet on the third Saturday of each month, so we go over there for that part of it. The lady that I work with is always really nice. They have their good points also, and I think it is very nice. Of course, it is an older facility, but they are upgrading now, so they are rebuilding a lot of things in there. I think they are kind of staying on top of things. It is not as posh, but I think the updates should even be better. They have a lot of activities, and we really go in and play for them from time to time. I know they have a lot of arts and crafts, so there are a lot of things for them to do. I don't think they do any road trips, but they have a lot of things going on. They do have a bus that you can sign up to use. It is comfortable. My mother was there for a while, and so was my mother-in-law, and they had some good experiences.

Good Samaritan Society - Denton Village
Posted by Caring67338450 February 01, 2014

I'm a current resident of Good Samaritan Society. It was a good move. I chose this facility because they fit my needs and also because of their care. The staff would go out to help us. They have lots of games and lots of exercise program. They also would take us out to eat and take us out to places.

Location of Good Samaritan Society - Denton Village