Brookdale Denton South

2525 Lillian Miller Parkway, Denton, TX, 76210

Reviews of Brookdale Denton South

JReadicker July 23, 2014

I am an employee

With the renovations of the community almost complete, the atmosphere of this community is something I love the most about. The staff is amazing and accomodating, the management team is always there to help and the residents are the reason why I come back to work everyday. Sure there are alot of other communities in the Denton area, but I wouldnt want to work anywhere else. Come stop by and see us sometime!

Caring74032050 November 23, 2013

Sterling House was very nice. It was the second facility I visited. It seemed like a caring community. It was clean and there were no odors or anything. It was well-maintained. The rooms were adequate but small though.

Alyssa1 August 10, 2013

When I visited Sterling House on Parkway, the staff was very accommodating. It seemed to be a nice place. Their apartments were good and clean. But there wasn't much activities.

jerisue July 31, 2013

My father has been at this facility for almost 3 years. He has made some very good friends while there. It is a very family oriented facility and the care is amazing.

Kari1 July 12, 2013

Sterling House on Parkway was bright, clean and sunny. The staff were caring, charismatic, nice, well-informed, up-front and honest. I liked that they treated the residents as residents and not as patients. It was also more assisted living so I liked that too. My visit was pretty fast though so I was not able to talk to the residents. But this place was in our top three choices.

John hay June 23, 2012

I am an educationist in Texas and have referred clients to Sterling House on Parkway, which is an assisted living & memory care community, providing support services & care to address resident's needs as well as their life enrichment (via activities). This community has beautiful surroundings and well trained caregiver staff, who provide assistance to residents who are physically struggling with everyday tasks & those mentally struggling due to memory loss. They seem to be able to accommodate most senior residents with a variety of living options available. Each resident has the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. The food is always well-prepared and appetizing and the dining room furniture is very nice. I love the d̩cor of rooms including dining hall. The car parking facility is also available inside the boundary of complex thus adding yet another comfort for residents. The facility looks like a nice place to live with respect and dinity - and I would recommend that anyone looking for a place for their loved one check it out.

From Brookdale Denton South

Brookdale Denton South provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Denton South