Brookdale Denton North

2525 North Hinkle Drive, Denton, TX, 76201

Reviews of Brookdale Denton North

November 01, 2014

Sterling House has a good location, and I was looking at it because of the proximity to the hospital and the doctors that my parents used. However, my parents went there, and they didn’t like it.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your feedback!

November 24, 2013

By Caring74032050

Sterling House was the first facility I visited. It was very nice. The staff was very helpful and very friendly. They did have indoor and outdoor activities for their residents. I would recommend this place to others.

September 27, 2012

By Dustin1

I loved that the Sterling House of Denton was near my home town because I could just drive to there any time I want and have a nice chat with anyone. It isn't hard to make friends with anyone there. Everyone is just naturally friends with each other in this facility. This place looked so polished and safe. I felt so fancy. It is obvious that everyone takes care of themselves very well and if I took one of my grandmas here, I would not be suspicious of anything at all and trust them to take care of my family. The Sterling House of Denton is like a home to me. I love everyone there especially the employees. The building is in a very quiet area where there are no traffic noises. People can easily be so calm and relaxed. It's just a great place to clear your mind. One thing I don't like about this place is that they don't take Medicare or Medicaid. But they helped us with the situation and got it cleared right up.

June 29, 2012

By nicefriend

The facility was very nice upon first appearance. Most people seemed in good spirits and many were playing bingo when we got there. There was a young blonde girl who was calling bingo numbers who worked at a local bank. My friend's grandmother explained to us that she came once a week and would do simple deposits and withdrawals for them and provide general customer service. This seemed like a nice perk for the folks living there as many of them do not have vehicles and cannot drive. I'm not sure how she got roped into calling bingo numbers but it didn't seem that many were complaining! We walked from the main entrance area into my friend's grandmother's room and chatted with her a bit. The room was very nice just like the rest of the facility. I did not see much of what the facility had to offer outdoors but I do remember the landscaping looking very nice and well maintained.

June 27, 2012

By steph2012eee

I love that it was close to home and in the heart of Denton. I knew my grandma could go to the senior center to play games and travel, if we were not available. It seemed like there were plenty of nice people that she could make friends with. When we came to the place, it looked very nice and clean. We know grandma would not like a dirty living space so that was definitely a plus. It was not too busy or near a highway and seemed safe. We eventually did not pace her there and kept her at home because she did not want to be permanently away from the grand kids. If she decides to move out of the house or if we just could not have her living with us anymore, we will definitely keep this place in mind. It has all the charms of a home with all of the staff of an assisted living place.

Photos of Brookdale Denton North

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Denton North

About Brookdale Denton North

Brookdale Denton North provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Denton North