Sonata Delray Beach

Overview of Ratings

3.9

July 24, 2013

By caring11073

I'm very satisfied with Homewood compared to the other joint my wife was in. There are a lot of activities going on, they have entertainment, they have participation, they throw the ball around, they have bingo and they're constantly doing something. They dish you what they say they'll give you.

May 18, 2012

By choclab88

My best friend's mom was there during her last two months of life. She was a very close family friend and I called her my aunt. I have never seen such great care. They were so gentle with her, very patient and truly acted like she was their own aunt or grandma. I saw in her eyes how happy she was. She didn't know me or her daughter or son at the end but we always talked about how she just had that look that she was happy. It may not make sense to people but we saw it. I never had a negative experience while visiting there. Everything from even the cleanliness to the food was excellent. When she passed away, they brought in the hospice nurse for her and even the nurse (who worked for them) was the most gracious lady I have ever met. I know it was not an act, they didn't change after we left and they were genuine. Since my aunt (my best friends mom) passed, we have told several families about Homewood. I have had two close friends send their mother and father there and they are still living there and the family is extremely happy and blessed.

April 03, 2012

By commercesd

The Homewood at Delray Beach assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside, with beautiful landscaping and places to sit. The main foyer had a lovely receiving area. The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. It was clear that the residents enjoy living here. They host parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend. Events and outings scheduled include visits to restaurants, art museums, the library, nature walks, local films and crafts, fine and casual dining, theater and local fairs and festivals. The living suites were all beautifully decorated. We could see that my friend's mother would be comfortable in any one of them. My friend's mother enjoys using gym equipment, so we liked that the exercise room was large and had a variety of options to choose from. The dining areas included intimate to communal dining, resident can choose whatever they like - and the chefs can also prepare dishes received from residents. The food choices all looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered regularly and when requested. This was a lovely facility with caring and attentive staff. All of the resident's needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, with caring and friendly staff.

Photos of Sonata Delray Beach

Features of Sonata Delray Beach

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4300/month

About Sonata Delray Beach

Through innovative features, a homelike environment and impeccable design, Sonata Delray Beach Assisted Living & Memory Care is committed to ensuring our residents receive an experience that truly reflects the Sonata Senior Living high standards of care and service.

We’ve redefined the care we provide, focusing on a single purpose of helping residents feel as much like themselves as possible. We truly value their abilities and proactively foster meaningful living.

From our safety features to our kind and compassionate team of dementia-certified caregivers and staff, Sonata Delray Beach has everything your loved one needs to feel safe, happy, and right at home.

Trained wellness and care staff, including 24-hour onsite nursing, enhances and nurture our resident’s overall wellness. At Sonata Delray Beach, you have a personalized care plan and access to a host of convenient services and amenities. Enjoy delicious chef-prepared meals daily, scheduled transportation, entertainment, and so much more!

Our Serenades Select Memory Care neighborhoods are highly functional, homelike and comfortable alternatives to traditional memory care facilities. Unlike other communities, we offer a hassle-free, vibrant lifestyle fueled by our signature programming and delivered by our high-trained, dementia certified and caring staff.

Each memory care staff member extensively trains to obtain the highest level of certification for Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach to CareTM (PAC). One of America’s most respected leaders in Alzheimer’s education, Teepa Snow’s approach includes optimizing abilities by focusing on what remains instead of what’s been lost, and integrates resident’s life stories into their daily care and routine for consistent positive interactions.

Sonata in Delray Beach offers personalized assisted living and Alzheimer’s and dementia care options for seniors and our community is located nearby historic downtown Delray Beach, which was recently awarded “Best of the Road—Most Fun Small Town in America” by USA Today.

Map of Sonata Delray Beach