Grand Villa of Delray Beach East

Overview of Ratings

4.4

May 11, 2016

By AnonymousLDHQB

Grand Villa of Delray East was clean, had nice people, and had good proximity to us. It seemed like a good fit.

March 28, 2016

By Shirley121728550

My impression of Grand Villa of Delray Beach East was very good. The lobby was clean and didn't smell. They were actually playing music from the 1930s or 1940s, which is something my aunt would have enjoyed. This is my choice, and this is where I am going to put her. The staff was wonderful. I saw the residents playing bingo. They have a motion sensor in the room, so if the patient gets out of bed at night, the motion sensor lights the way to the bathroom, then a spotlight in the bathroom that comes on and shines on the toilet so they can find their way to it. And it also triggers a beeper the medical assistants or CNAs carry that tells them there's motion in that specific room, so then they can go check on them to make sure they got back in bed safely. That was the thing that sold me on this place.

March 04, 2016

By happy resident's sister

My brother moved into Grand Villa of Delray East this week. He and my family are on cloud nine. Our expectations have been exceeded . My only regret is that there are only 5 stars to give and not 10. He has been treated like a King by the most caring , warm professional staff I have ever seen at an Assisted Living Facility. I am a Social Worker/Case manager in the field for 20 years and have seen plenty. Grand Villa surpasses them all by far. His apartment is spacious and lovely. The whole Ambience and feel of the entire place is a combination of beauty, elegance and coziness. We are anxiously awaiting the completion of a new outside gazebo area and new library. Every need of my brothers has been addressed in most cases before he can even ask. Staff including maintenance is available to help 24/7. He loves the gorgeous dining room and being waited on as if he out for fine dining which it seemed like to me every time I eat there as a guest. . This week he was taken to his outside doctor appointments in a private town car. The physician Dr. Block and Nurse Practitioner are superior as well. Steve had an order for physical therapy to start before we even left their office which is right there at Grand villa. This review might sound too good to be true , but it really is true. . I feel like we are part of big, wonderful family now.

February 10, 2016

By Sukismama

My experience at Grand Villa of Delray Beach has been very pleasant. The food is good, and the help are very kind. If it weren’t that good, I wouldn’t have my husband go there. Cleanliness was immaculate. That’s my priority.

November 21, 2015

By juttaschildren

Almost 4 years ago Mom was living alone in Brooklyn, NY. We decided that it was time for her to make the move to an Assisted Living Facility in Florida, because that is where we lived. Truth be told, she did not want to go. We looked at a number of facilities from Boca to West Palm Beach and decided on the facility that is now Grand Villa East. Mom said that she would stay for 3 weeks at most. It has been close to 4 years and she now calls Grand Villa East "my home". The facility is extremely clean. The staff is very courteous and knowledgeable. She has a lovely 1 bedroom apartment and enjoys 3 wonderful meals a day. She spends her times doing activities, listening to lectures and enjoying the entertainment provided weekly. She is very happy there and that makes us very happy. We would recommend it highly. Linda and Walter

September 16, 2015

By Barbara A.

Grand Villa of Delray East was really excellent, but the charges were very high, and if you ran out of money, they will throw you out. Everything was very nice. They had upgraded everything. It was very modern.

Thank you for your kind words about Grand Villa East and the high quality services we provide.

There are many resources available to help to pay for Assisted Living and other care options, including benefits available from the Veteran’s Administration and government programs such as Medicaid Long Term Care . Our Leasing Coordinators are very knowledgeable about these types of support programs and can be helpful in guiding you to these resources. As always, our leasing team is readily available to speak with any client in need of information related to available programs.

Thank you again for your praise of our community and team of associates!

Sincerely,

Linda Horvath

Executive Director

June 27, 2015

By Judel

The staff is tremendously caring. That's all that matters really.

January 26, 2015

By Anna24

We had my sister-in-law at Heritage Park East, LLC. When we first went in, it was fine, but they didn't give the care that they were doing where my sister-in-law is at now. My sister-in-law has Alzheimer's, and she doesn't eat, but Heritage Park East didn't really address that. If my sister-in-law didn't eat, they took her back upstairs, and they didn't even make sure that she ate. When we were leaving, it was a disaster, e.g., they lost her medication, and they kept us back two hours from travelling. The initial going into it was great, and my sister-in-law had a very nice apartment, but it was chaos when we were getting ready to leave. The staff was not too good; however, the aides were very helpful. We thought my sister-in-law should be in Alzheimer's, but they put her in assisted living there, so it was just a lot of misunderstanding more than anything. The place was lovely, the apartment was beautiful, the people there were very nice, and their food was wonderful. However, I think they need a little bit more organization in the aide department. It was just a bad departure, but everything else was really good about it.

July 19, 2014

By Caring85741950

I have placed my sister in Grand Villa. It is close to me. It is convenient. It looks quite good. I like this place. The staff is great. They are very qualified. They are caring. They are really good. Her room is beautiful. I have looked at the menu, and I see a good variety. I would imagine the food has its up and downs, but basically, it looks nutritious. Activities are pretty great. They have bingo, exercise, music, and concerts. Overall, I like just about everything about Grand Villa. I think they have everything that a senior would appreciate. They have activities. They care for you. They do quite well.

February 20, 2013

By ybu

I recently visited this facility and was appalled by the appearance and filth. The staff that greeted me at the front desk was rude and short and could not be bothered. The residents were either sitting in the halls congregating and socializing amongst themselves or sleeping in the front lobby. I did speak with a few residents on a tour that I went on with an older lady who knew nothing and was cold. The residents were upset over many changes since apparently new owners took over and things are changing for the worst from what the comments were. They mentioned good staff are walking out. The food went doownhill. The residents say they are cutting corners and raising the rents. They mentioned there is noting to do - the activities are very lacking. They only play old movies in black and white that they have seen over and over. They have a van for shopping that is always broken. Ithe residents feel they are in a prison. The management staff is poorly trained and the front reception staff during the day is rude and makes you feel like you are in a prison. Don't go here

May 24, 2012

By Lily1

My mother-in-law is a resident of this facility but we visited this for my mother as well. This is my own personal choice. This old building is situated off the road thus making it a quiet residential area. They have two buildings and each one has its own pool. There's also a small lake and many pine trees around. Despite its being old, it's still well maintained. The rooms are nice; the size is adequate to bring furniture like a bed or small table. They offer two meals per day. According to my mother in law, the food tastes great. The personnel do the laundry for her, clean the room and provide transportation to the doctor, bank, shopping malls or anywhere she wants to go. They have entertainment or activities too. In the morning, they have an exercise program and in the afternoon, they gather together for discussions. Other activities include movies once every week, live entertainment, lectures, trips (lunch, casino) and mind exercises such as puzzles. My mother in law is happy where she's at right now.

May 09, 2012

By commercesd

We were delighted to visit the Heritage Park East assisted living facility in Delray Beach while in the region looking at places for my friend's mother. Our tour of the outside grounds was lovely; there were flowers and shrubs everywhere, with nice seating areas. The staff was very friendly and all seemed to really like their jobs. The main living areas were fresh, clean and sunny with a homey, yet contemporary décor. The outside area was ample, with plenty of seating areas to enjoy. They offer a variety of studios and up to two bedroom apartments. The activities offered was impressive. Just about any hobby you might have can be accommodated - and more. The staff goes out of its way to suggest stimulating things to do - from gardening, to reading, playing games and outings in the community. The lunch we saw looked really delicious. Menus were impressive with many types of the selections. The dining room was fresh, bright and cheerful. The gym equipment looked well maintained and easily accessible. They also offer exercise classes. The library had a large book selection. The facility really looked like a place any senior would enjoy living in, with attentive and friendly staff.

Let Us Search For You

• Tai Chi
    • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Minimum Age: 55+

About Grand Villa of Delray Beach East

Our beautiful assisted living and Alzheimer's community in Delray Beach, Florida, has an inviting atmosphere where caring staff, wonderful features, and outstanding amenities, come together to help every resident get the most out of life.

At Grand Villa of Delray East we offer many different lifestyle options to meet a wide range of needs. We offer assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, a Senior Day Program and short-term stays. Our residents only pay for the services they require and use. Our all-inclusive monthly rate includes medication management, three delicious daily meals, a wide range of social and recreational opportunities, housekeeping, and so much more!

Grand Villa encourages residents to enjoy every day, whether relaxing in one of our cozy lounges or taking advantage of opportunities to socialize with friends. Our full-time Activities Coordinator packs our calendar with activities, parties, lectures, and classes that are fun and informative. A wide range of exercise programs and group activities, such as crafts and Bingo, are offered on a daily basis.

The apartments at Grand Villa are inviting and impeccably maintained by our professional staff. Sizes range from cozy studios to roomy two bedrooms with kitchenettes.

Our goal at Grand Villa of Delray Beach East is to be a home, a community, and a family. We promote loving care, happiness, and healthy living. Our commitment is to always act with integrity, respect privacy, preserve dignity, and encourage independence.

Thank you for considering Grand Villa of Delray Beach East senior living community. We hope you’ll choose to become a member of our family.

Call today for more information and to schedule a personal tour.

Map of Grand Villa of Delray Beach East