Grand Villa of Delray Beach East

14555 Sims Rd, Delray Beach, FL, 33484

Reviews of Grand Villa of Delray Beach East

happy resident's sister March 04, 2016

My brother moved into Grand Villa of Delray East this week. He and my family are on cloud nine. Our expectations have been exceeded . My only regret is that there are only 5 stars to give and not 10. He has been treated like a King by the most caring , warm professional staff I have ever seen at an Assisted Living Facility. I am a Social Worker/Case manager in the field for 20 years and have seen plenty. Grand Villa surpasses them all by far. His apartment is spacious and lovely. The whole Ambience and feel of the entire place is a combination of beauty, elegance and coziness. We are anxiously awaiting the completion of a new outside gazebo area and new library. Every need of my brothers has been addressed in most cases before he can even ask. Staff including maintenance is available to help 24/7. He loves the gorgeous dining room and being waited on as if he out for fine dining which it seemed like to me every time I eat there as a guest. . This week he was taken to his outside doctor appointments in a private town car. The physician Dr. Block and Nurse Practitioner are superior as well. Steve had an order for physical therapy to start before we even left their office which is right there at Grand villa. This review might sound too good to be true , but it really is true. . I feel like we are part of big, wonderful family now.

Sukismama February 10, 2016

My experience at Grand Villa of Delray Beach has been very pleasant. The food is good, and the help are very kind. If it weren’t that good, I wouldn’t have my husband go there. Cleanliness was immaculate. That’s my priority.

juttaschildren November 21, 2015

Almost 4 years ago Mom was living alone in Brooklyn, NY. We decided that it was time for her to make the move to an Assisted Living Facility in Florida, because that is where we lived. Truth be told, she did not want to go. We looked at a number of facilities from Boca to West Palm Beach and decided on the facility that is now Grand Villa East. Mom said that she would stay for 3 weeks at most. It has been close to 4 years and she now calls Grand Villa East "my home". The facility is extremely clean. The staff is very courteous and knowledgeable. She has a lovely 1 bedroom apartment and enjoys 3 wonderful meals a day. She spends her times doing activities, listening to lectures and enjoying the entertainment provided weekly. She is very happy there and that makes us very happy. We would recommend it highly. Linda and Walter

Barbara A. September 16, 2015

Grand Villa of Delray East was really excellent, but the charges were very high, and if you ran out of money, they will throw you out. Everything was very nice. They had upgraded everything. It was very modern.

Thank you for your kind words about Grand Villa East and the high quality services we provide.

There are many resources available to help to pay for Assisted Living and other care options, including benefits available from the Veteran’s Administration and government programs such as Medicaid Long Term Care . Our Leasing Coordinators are very knowledgeable about these types of support programs and can be helpful in guiding you to these resources. As always, our leasing team is readily available to speak with any client in need of information related to available programs.

Thank you again for your praise of our community and team of associates!

Sincerely,

Linda Horvath

Executive Director

Judel June 27, 2015

The staff is tremendously caring. That's all that matters really.

Caring85741950 July 19, 2014

I have placed my sister in Grand Villa. It is close to me. It is convenient. It looks quite good. I like this place. The staff is great. They are very qualified. They are caring. They are really good. Her room is beautiful. I have looked at the menu, and I see a good variety. I would imagine the food has its up and downs, but basically, it looks nutritious. Activities are pretty great. They have bingo, exercise, music, and concerts. Overall, I like just about everything about Grand Villa. I think they have everything that a senior would appreciate. They have activities. They care for you. They do quite well.

From Grand Villa of Delray Beach East

Our beautiful assisted living and Alzheimer's community in Delray Beach, Florida, has an inviting atmosphere where caring staff, wonderful features, and outstanding amenities, come together to help every resident get the most out of life.

At Grand Villa of Delray East we offer many different lifestyle options to meet a wide range of needs. We offer assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, a Senior Day Program and short-term stays. Our residents only pay for the services they require and use. Our all-inclusive monthly rate includes medication management, three delicious daily meals, a wide range of social and recreational opportunities, housekeeping, and so much more!

Grand Villa encourages residents to enjoy every day, whether relaxing in one of our cozy lounges or taking advantage of opportunities to socialize with friends. Our full-time Activities Coordinator packs our calendar with activities, parties, lectures, and classes that are fun and informative. A wide range of exercise programs and group activities, such as crafts and Bingo, are offered on a daily basis.

The apartments at Grand Villa are inviting and impeccably maintained by our professional staff. Sizes range from cozy studios to roomy two bedrooms with kitchenettes.

Our goal at Grand Villa of Delray Beach East is to be a home, a community, and a family. We promote loving care, happiness, and healthy living. Our commitment is to always act with integrity, respect privacy, preserve dignity, and encourage independence.

Thank you for considering Grand Villa of Delray Beach East senior living community. We hope you’ll choose to become a member of our family.

Call today for more information and to schedule a personal tour.

Features of Grand Villa of Delray Beach East

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,275/month