Atria Delmar Place

467 Delaware Ave, Delmar, NY, 12054

Promotion ends in 44 days!

The best time to choose Atria is right NOW! For a limited time*, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2019. Don't miss this opportunity! - *Offer valid on certain apartments for move-in by September 30, 2017.

Reviews of Atria Delmar Place

October 13, 2012

By bas2837

When you first walk into the Delmar Place, you are greeted by a not so friendly front desk supervisor. After stating who I was I was escorted to the dining room where my grandmother was talking to one of the very friendly waitstaff. My grandmother and I got to eat a meal together, then I was allowed to spend time with her, either in her apartment, on the facility grounds, or out and about. Other than the front desk associate the rest of the staff were all very nice and catered to, not only my grandmother, but to all the other residents needs.

June 30, 2012

By Dee2

This is actually a really nice facility. It is furnished nicely, and even has a CIA graduate chef for its dining room. It is clean and smelled pleasant. Residents have many activities to choose from and there,s a bus for shopping, trips, etc. you can be as busy as you want. They even have an area where the residents can cook their own meals if they prefer. It also has an md and staff so that if the is more care needed the person can transition into more of a nursing home type without having to leave. The only thing negative I thought the rooms were smallish, and it is expensive but you get what you pay for. My daughters friend worked there in HS. They treat their staff well there from what she told me.

Photos of Atria Delmar Place

Services & Amenities of Atria Delmar Place

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym, Library, Billiards

• State Licenses: AF0622A

About Atria Delmar Place

With a beautiful location on more than six acres in the Town of Bethlehem, Atria Delmar Place has been thoughtfully designed to serve active, discerning older adults in the Albany, NY area. Our vibrant senior living community is just six miles south of the New York capital, convenient to shopping, restaurants, parks, places of worship and medical facilities.

Our residents enjoy abundant educational, social, cultural and entertainment opportunities. Join an exercise class, take a stroll to the Bethlehem Public Library next door or simply relax in the privacy of your well-appointed apartment. At Atria Delmar Place, the choice is always yours.

Our independent living option enables our residents to connect with peers and enjoy an active lifestyle, while our 24-hour assisted living services staff provides just the right amount of discreet support to help you live as independently as possible. Schedule a visit with us today.

Map of Atria Delmar Place