Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Willow Brook Christian Village | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Willow Brook Christian Village
Welcome to Willow Brook Christian Village
Willow Brook Christian Village is nestled into a hillside on the southern edge of Delaware, Ohio, just off US 23 at 100 Willow Brook Way South.
The first thing you notice when you turn off the highway is that you have just entered a very special place. You curve around trees and a stream, pass over bridges, and view lovely twin-single homes that have lots of space between them, just for breathing room. The neighbors will probably give you a friendly wave.
When you enter the Village Commons apartments, you feel you are stepping into a gracious and welcoming place, one that cares first and foremost about you.
“The Village” has a unique character. Its first residents included many retired faculty members from the local university and seminary. A lot of ministers, teachers, and even mailmen, came, too. Most of these folks were never wealthy, but they put a little away whenever they could and now they are enjoying their retirement in comfort.
When you join Willow Brook, you enter a community of friends:
- We treasure life, but we’re not crazy about leaf raking, snow shoveling or home improvement.
- We enjoy a sense of belonging, but we like a little space between our houses.
- We value trees, ponds, streams, and deer grazing in the meadow.
- We love a variety of good food and lots of choices.
- We like moderate prices.
- We get a kick out of interested and interesting people.
- We know our good health won’t last forever and want to live where health care services are available should we ever need them.
- When someone we love enters assisted living or memory care, we like knowing nobody will nickel and dime us to death.
- We’re relieved to know that the goal at Willow Brook is to keep us as independent and healthy as possible and to support our desire to remain in our home as we recover from illnesses and as we age.
Willow Brook’s memory care centers are designed for people who tend to wander and need a more secure environment. They accommodate the pacing and high energy levels often associated with dementia.
Our memory care centers were created to meet the unique needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders by providing a simple, uncomplicated daily life with room to safely wander without discouragement, indoors and out. Your loved one enjoys:
- Privacy - all the rooms are large, carpeted, and private, with their own private baths
- On-time medicine and 24-hour nursing care
- Dignity-preserving assistance with bathing and personal hygiene
- Comfort in a homey, carpeted, and clean-smelling environment
- Escape from boredom through a dynamic activities schedule, as well as local phone and cable TV, Wii, and other events
- Flexibility in meal choices, times and preferences
- Homey atmosphere with gentle care and personal attention from specially trained and loving staff members who feel like family
- Individualized care – activities are personalized to address each person’s unique interests
And you get the peace of mind of knowing that you will have no surprises when the bills come. Willow Brook’s all-inclusive pricing means no surprises at the end of the month. We don’t nickel and dime you.
Willow Brook Christian Communities was founded in 1972 by members of the Churches of Christ in Central Ohio who wanted to expand their ministry to include older adults. They began in Worthington, with a little nursing home on Lazelle Road. Now, forty years later, Willow Brook has three communities, including two continuing care retirement communities that offer comprehensive housing and health services to older adults along the entire continuum of care.
Photos of Willow Brook Christian Village
Features of Willow Brook Christian Village
- Minimum Rate: $4710/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $5760/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Room Service For Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Coffee Shop
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Laundry For Linens
- Private Cleaning Services
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Internet Enabled Rooms
- Skilled Nursing
- Hospice Care
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- Psychiatric Care
- Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Wii Sports
- Tai Chi
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Overnight Guests
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
Range of services
- Physical Therapy
- State Licenses: #2085R