Willow Bay Senior Resort

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Willow Bay Senior Resort

October 04, 2012

By Betty Boo

I have been at this facility many of times visiting my family over the last three years, but cannot say the improvements that I see now. My family is provided genuine care and the staff is there to assist with any and all the concerns. Warm and friendly atmosphere. I can recommend this place to anyone now.

July 14, 2012

By Pete2

Best of the bunch I dealt with, but still pretty dismal. Initially officious and overbearing staff led to more than a few altercations. Some fo the staff were very accomodating on occaision. I expect that is luck of the draw on any particular day. Minor issues with stuff disappearing from the room. Particularly vexxing arbitrary "rules" that would popup inexplicably. They did handle the rent and deposits etc very efficiently and honestly which was a refreshing change. Die in your own bed if you can.

About Willow Bay Senior Resort

Willow Bay Senior Resort is an assisted living facility in Deerfield Beach, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Willow Bay Senior Resort for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Willow Bay Senior Resort