NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Willow Bay Senior Resort

Posted by Caring108256950 March 25, 2015
2.0

We didn't like Willow Bay. It was just an older building, and the people were too far past my mother's level. Just the whole place seemed old.

Posted by caring6567 December 30, 2014
4.0

I placed my husband at Willow Bay. It was very good; the whole thing was very good. He was there for a week, and then he had a bad fall, but the staff did very well. His apartment was beautiful, and their food looked pretty good. They did exercise, Bible study, and just general programs.

Posted by Caring102739850 December 09, 2014
4.0

The residents seemed very happy to be at Willow Bay Senior Resort. The staff was very friendly and very engaging with all the residents. They had a beauty salon onsite and once a month they had a beautician come in, and if they want to get their hair cut or hair done, they could do that. One of the activities that they had is they do manicures for the ladies. They did chair stretching and chair aerobic exercises a couple of times a week. There was something to do all day. They had a sample room setup that you could go in and see as you tour the facility, and they also let us take a look at a room that actual residents occupy; some of them had hardwood floors, and some of them had tiles and carpets, which were very clean and well kept. There was a lot of space in the room; it was large enough that it would be easy to get two people with a walker. There are two closets for each resident. There are two full dressers and a nightstand for each.

Posted by caring9885 July 12, 2013

My mom is in Willow Bay Senior Resort. This is a good facility. It is very clean and big. Their food is good. My mother has Alzheimer's and there are a lot of people like her there. The nurses and helpers are good. They take care of her medication. They also have a doctor there but I prefer to take her to her own doctor so she doesn't feel that everything is changing. They have a lot of activities but my mom doesn't involve herself so much because she is Spanish-speaking and most of them are not, she understands English though. I couldn't put her in a facility where there are more Spanish-speaking people because I have to go maybe to Miami to do that and that is far from me. What I like about this facility is that I can go there anytime, I don't have to call or anything. Actually I go there every single day to check on her. I'm practically happy with everything about this facility.

Location of Willow Bay Senior Resort