Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

1050 SW 24th Ave, Deerfield Beach, FL, 33442

Reviews of Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

March 27, 2017

By E.S

Grand Villa was fine. They are going to renovate as the place looked like freshen up. The rooms were very nice. There was a place where the people could go in the Alzheimer’s unit, but the grounds were not fantastic like other places.

December 29, 2016

By ldesab

I just returned from visiting this place. All they talked about was how they were renovating it. All the renovations in the world cannot take away from the smell (masked by plug-in deoderizers) and the overall shabbiness of the place. Even though I had thoroughly and honestly explained my mother's condition to them over the phone, they agreed to an appointment. I took my mother there, who is wheelchair bound because of a broken hip but in full possession of her faculties. We took the tour, even though they refused to discuss pricing with us.. After the tour, my mother was evaluated by a nurse. Then the "tour guide" and the nurse conferred and we were given the "bad news." My mother could not move in because there was no room in the facility for her level of care (which was not all that excessive...bathing, helping with dressing, assistance to the bathroom and lunch room, etc, standard assistance living care). I can't help but feel that my mother did not meet their standards of "renovation" that they so emphasized during the tour. Perhaps they are looking for a more upscale clientele. In that case, this place needs a lot more renovating than painting and creating new rooms, like a serious examination of the air quality, carpets, elevators, and overall shabbiness of both the place and the residents.

October 21, 2016

By malling

In only a short time since taking over the newly named Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach, I have noticed a lot of change in this community. The people here are incredibly caring, attentive to the needs of my Mom, and take the time to ensure that she is happy and fulfilled. We are excited about the many exciting renovations that are planned to dramatically improve the community. I went on the websites of the other Grand Villa properties they all look really beautiful. Can’t wait to see what they do here!

Photos of Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

Features of Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3095/month

About Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach

Welcome to Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach! Our lovely assisted living community is located in Deerfield Beach, FL, and minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. Grand Villa offers outstanding features and amenities that help our residents live every day to the fullest!

Grand Villa offers different Care Levels that include Assisted Living, Memory Care, Personal Care, Respite Care and our Senior Day Program. The different levels of care mean you only pay for the services you need and use. Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers medication management, social and recreational activities, delicious chef prepared meals, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, apartment maintenance and so much more!

Map of Grand Villa of Deerfield Beach