Imboden Creek Gardens

185 W. Imboden Drive, Decatur, IL, 62521

Reviews of Imboden Creek Gardens

JbJones September 29, 2011

On my first visit to Imboden Creek Gardens I was greeted by two very courteous ladies who were part of the staff. I was there to visit my grandma and was pleased to find my visit welcomed. One of the nurses escorted me to my grandmas room and even brought me a cup of coffee. Which I thought was way above and beyond. I was able to have dinner with everyone else in the dinning room and was very impressed with the quality of the food. We had salsbury steak, with mashed potatoes, a dinner roll, and apple pie. The grounds there are beautiful with lush flowers and cosy gazebo's. They have a little Ice cream parlor on the grounds and it even has the old fashioned lights and nostalic charm. My grandma is very happy living there. She has had the opportunity to make new friends and gain some social interactions that would have otherwise been impossible living at home. All in all I would give this place a thumbs up. It's clean comfortable, and most of all it is a nurturing caring enviroment that people can feel good about.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Imboden Creek Gardens

Imboden Creek Gardens is an assisted living facility in Decatur, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Imboden Creek Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Imboden Creek Gardens