Imboden Creek Gardens

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Imboden Creek Gardens

April 25, 2012

By Marie3

I have been to several assisted living / nursing home facilities in Decatur, and Imboden Gardens is unquestionably the nicest one. The building is clean and does not have that funky smell. It is very tastefully decorated and is definitely upscale. The landscaping and courtyard are gorgeous. The dining hall does not have that institutional feel, and residents have a choice of what they want to eat. My elderly neighbor recently moved there because of some health issues. They allowed her to bring her dog, and they have someone who comes twice a day to take the dog on walks. Her "apartment" has the cutest little fridge in it. She has a living room / kitchen / dining area when you walk into her unit and then a bedroom off to the side. She likes it there, but misses her home. The physical therapy has definitely been helping her, and she hopes that she will be able to return to her home.

September 29, 2011

By JbJones

On my first visit to Imboden Creek Gardens I was greeted by two very courteous ladies who were part of the staff. I was there to visit my grandma and was pleased to find my visit welcomed. One of the nurses escorted me to my grandmas room and even brought me a cup of coffee. Which I thought was way above and beyond. I was able to have dinner with everyone else in the dinning room and was very impressed with the quality of the food. We had salsbury steak, with mashed potatoes, a dinner roll, and apple pie. The grounds there are beautiful with lush flowers and cosy gazebo's. They have a little Ice cream parlor on the grounds and it even has the old fashioned lights and nostalic charm. My grandma is very happy living there. She has had the opportunity to make new friends and gain some social interactions that would have otherwise been impossible living at home. All in all I would give this place a thumbs up. It's clean comfortable, and most of all it is a nurturing caring enviroment that people can feel good about.

Photos of Imboden Creek Gardens

About Imboden Creek Gardens

Imboden Creek Gardens is an assisted living facility in Decatur, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Imboden Creek Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Imboden Creek Gardens