Arbor Terrace of Decatur

425 Winn Way, Decatur, GA, 30030

Reviews of Arbor Terrace of Decatur

Cindy Brown, Pine Lake May 09, 2013

My Mom has lived at Arbor Terrace Decatur for almost a year now and we could not be happier. Every staff member I have met has been delightful and attentive. There is a wall of portraits showing only staff who have worked there for at least 8 years. I'd say there are at least 30 photos. Staff at AT go out of there way to make sure my Mom is safe and happy. The activities are fun and designed to help those with memory loss retain cognitive function. The food is nourishing and delicious. We sing the praises of Arbor Terrace to everyone we meet.

nguest July 10, 2012

Most if not all interaction with Arbor Terrace residents, administrators and staff has been pleasant. Most of the members seem more enthusiastic than at most other nursing home places. I do however, notice that getting around from place to place inside the nursing home seems a little problematic. It makes me wonder if its difficult for me to get from place to place how it may be for those less mobile than I am that stay there. Most residents that stay there get around via wheel chair or some kind of walker so most use the elevator from what I can tell. The issue is that the stairwells are very narrow and kind of steep so anyone trying to get around without assistance may have some issues. Outside of the layout of the center, we always feel like Arbor Terrace and its residents are pretty happy. The managing staff seems to be interested in how their residents are doing from what I can tell as well. I plan to keep visiting for the foreseeable future as we have a friend and a member from church that stays there and seem to be doing just fine.

BevDivision June 22, 2011

I had visited this place when my family and I were staying in Atlanta one year. We received a tour around the whole facility which lasted about thirty minutes. I thought the facility was nice, clean and cozy. The staff members seemed friendly, experienced and professional. One of the nurses came and informed us about their specialties which included diabetes management. They were helpful and quite informative. We also received great information about their meal plans, nutritious and healthy. Overall, they were very helpful and kind.

About Arbor Terrace of Decatur

Arbor Terrace of Decatur is an assisted living facility in Decatur, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Arbor Terrace of Decatur for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Arbor Terrace of Decatur