The Terrace at Priceville

200 Terrace Lane, Decatur, AL, 35603

Reviews of The Terrace at Priceville

Caring106524150 May 08, 2015

We have my mother in the memory care unit at The Terraces at Priceville, and we visit her on a regular basis. We just wanted somewhere we thought would be the best care that we could possibly get her. It is very nice, clean, and very attractive. I would say most of the staffs are nice although there are some better than others. I think some are not as attentive to some things that they ought to be. I think they need to improve the inner communications with one another. You have instances where you may have talked to one person and said we like to do certain things. Then you talk to one of them in another time you are there, and they are not aware of what transpired or what may have changed. It is not a total lack of communication, but it is not as much as maybe they ought to be. As for doctor's appointments, my brother is dealing with most of that, and he drives her if they let him know, but we did sign something saying that the doctor that is there is authorized to apply treatment for her.

Marsha8 October 09, 2013

My dad has been living in the Terrace since it first opened around five years ago. It's clean and new. Everyone is nice and it's great but not for me because I can't visit him every day. It's too far for me. They play cards and have socials every once in a while. They do shopping trips, they have buses to take people shopping but my dad is not interested in that. I wish they had more activities for the active people that are in the independent living where my dad is. They are active and they'd like to have something to do every day but unfortunately, they don't have something to do every day.

MarthaLou September 16, 2013

Having my grandmother at The Terrace at Priceville was the best decision we could have made. I always thought assisted living was similar to a nursing home, but our experience couldn't have been more different. The warm, friendly atmosphere and staff that truly cares about their residents made our experience better than we had ever hoped. Grandma didn't want to move from her home, but we knew she couldn't live alone any longer. The staff and nurses were so kind and attentive to her and made her comfortable at ease with the move almost immediately. Once she made friends and started going to the activities she seemed to become stronger and happier than I had seen her in a long time. We thought moving grandma to an assisted living was the start of the end and the reality was that it was a new beginning for her.

From The Terrace at Priceville

The Terrace at Priceville offers compassionate senior care in Priceville, AL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Terrace at Priceville shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Priceville, AL.

Features of The Terrace at Priceville

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt.

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,950/month

• Minimum age: 60

• Licenses: Alabama

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of The Terrace at Priceville