Reviews of Magnolia Manor | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
January 29, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
April 11, 2014
I visited this facility
Photos of Magnolia Manor
Features of Magnolia Manor
- Minimum Rate: $2350/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: Lic AL8869
About Magnolia Manor
Magnolia Manor is a warm, inviting home for seniors that offer affordable family-style residential and assisted living care just minutes from the ocean in Daytona Beach, Florida. Our community offers an enriched, welcoming lifestyle with spacious apartments and suites, relaxing indoor and outdoor community areas, delicious food and an active social calendar.
Our goal is to provide residents with the best possible care with a focus on maintaining family and social relationships. We do that by honoring the unique needs of our residents while respecting their independence.
If you or your family member is having difficulty managing day-to-day activities, assisted living care is an excellent option. At Magnolia Manor, we cater to seniors who want an active, independent lifestyle but need a little help with daily tasks such as meals, self-care, and housekeeping. Our residents enjoy a home-like environment and as much independence as they want, with the comfort and security of knowing that care and support are available if they need them. We provide a full range of care, so our residents stay with us as the level of care they need increases.
On-Site Health Services
Magnolia Manor residents benefit from physicians who provide primary care, podiatry, dermatology, optician care and psychiatric services. In addition, physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures, are available on site through local providers.
All residents receive:
- Assistance with medications.
- Assistance with appointments and transportation.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems.
We offer residents a full range of services to make their everyday lives a little bit easier, such as:
- Delicious meals prepared by our chefs and approved by a licensed nutritionist.
- Multiple menu options at each meal, including alternatives with no added salt and no concentrated sweets.
- Discreet, dignified personal assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- A social director who organizes engaging events and outings.
- Beauty and barber services.
- Resident transportation.
What Makes Us Special
Apartments are generously sized, well-equipped, clean and modern with an abundance of windows and natural light. We offer four floor plans, ranging from one-bedroom apartments to cozy suites that include a mini kitchenette and terrace patio.