Indigo Manor Assisted Living

595 Williamson, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114

Reviews of Indigo Manor Assisted Living

Phyllis15 August 01, 2013

My mom went to Indigo Manor in their rehab facility for six days. The place very nice and very clean. It was like a hospital and I was very impressed with it. The staff were wonderful and when we were there, they helped me and my mother. My mom likes the food there.

tracker1111 June 11, 2012

Indigo Manor is one of the nicest centers I have ever visited. My mother has been at several in the area and Indigo shines against all of the others. I have NEVER seen a nicer or more caring staff! My mom was there in 2006 and then again in 2012 and a lot of the staff was the same. That says a lot. I have been given phone numbers of administrators at home on the weekends, and they couldn't be kinder to me. My favorite nurse also has her own mother in the facility. The residents as well as their guests are extremely friendly. My mom is home now, but I would take her back again if she needed to go. Fantastic in every way!

Caring490660 January 17, 2012

When I arrived at this facility I thought it was quite large and reminded me of a state run facility. There was ample parking for visitors and staff, but I did notice that the facility seemed to be located in a rough type of neighborhood. I was hesitant to leave my car even though I had an alarm on the car. There were men and teenagers just hanging around on the corner and in the parking area. As I walked inside I did notice an unpleasant odor, worn carpeting, furniture that had definitely seen better days. Also I noticed that when a person enters the facility they do not have to check in, they are free to wander around.
I did "wander" around and noticed that a number of the residents were just sitting alone, not talking or taking part in any type of activity, some were very poorly dressed, buttons not buttoned properly, etc. When I did happen to see a staff member it was as though they were in such a hurry that they had no time to really spend talking to the residents or help if the need be. I did notice that they had a spacious dinning area and there were a number of different dietary items listed for that day. Also I noticed that they also had a list of activities that the residents could take part in if they so desired.

From Indigo Manor Assisted Living

Welcome to Indigo Manor Assisted Living

Indigo Manor Assisted Living Facility, Daytona Beach, Florida providing the highest quality care and services in well operated communities designed to enhance and protect the quality of life, independence and dignity of the residents.

Indigo Manor was established with excellence in mind. Our standards are extremely high. To maintain those standards of excellence, we have recruited highly skilled professionals in all of the fields of knowledge that an institution such as ours requires.

Our Facility

• 173 Skilled Beds
  • 50 Assisted Living Beds
  • Studio (private) and shared apartments
  • Private bathrooms and showers
  • Cable TV
  • Wireless Internet
  • Bring your own furniture
  • Community living room and courtyard
  • Library
  • Activities center with online computer
  • Movie theater
  • Designated smoking area
  • Beauty Salon

Services

• Short Term Rehabilitation Unit
  • 24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care
  • Wide range of activities and social programs
  • Social service family support group and counseling
  • Laundry and housekeeping
  • Complimentary cable television and Internet
  • Chef prepared meals
  • Individual meal planning
  • Educational programs for family and friends
  • In-house Oral Hygienist
  • In-house Eye Care
  • Medicaid coordinator on staff

Come see why Indigo Manor is becoming the leader in Dementia Care! Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Our mission is to enhance the lives of the elderly by providing the highest quality care and services in well operated communities designed to enhance and protect the quality of life, independence and dignity of the residents.

Features of Indigo Manor Assisted Living

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Shared living

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Pets: No pets allowed

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 1248096