Indigo Manor Assisted Living

595 Williamson, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114

Reviews of Indigo Manor Assisted Living

January 17, 2012

When I arrived at this facility I thought it was quite large and reminded me of a state run facility. There was ample parking for visitors and staff, but I did notice that the facility seemed to be located in a rough type of neighborhood. I was hesitant to leave my car even though I had an alarm on the car. There were men and teenagers just hanging around on the corner and in the parking area. As I walked inside I did notice an unpleasant odor, worn carpeting, furniture that had definitely seen better days. Also I noticed that when a person enters the facility they do not have to check in, they are free to wander around. I did "wander" around and noticed that a number of the residents were just sitting alone, not talking or taking part in any type of activity, some were very poorly dressed, buttons not buttoned properly, etc. When I did happen to see a staff member it was as though they were in such a hurry that they had no time to really spend talking to the residents or help if the need be. I did notice that they had a spacious dinning area and there were a number of different dietary items listed for that day. Also I noticed that they also had a list of activities that the residents could take part in if they so desired.

Photos of Indigo Manor Assisted Living

Features of Indigo Manor Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Indigo Manor Assisted Living

Welcome to Indigo Manor Assisted Living

Indigo Manor Assisted Living Facility, Daytona Beach, Florida providing the highest quality care and services in well operated communities designed to enhance and protect the quality of life, independence and dignity of the residents.

Indigo Manor was established with excellence in mind. Our standards are extremely high. To maintain those standards of excellence, we have recruited highly skilled professionals in all of the fields of knowledge that an institution such as ours requires.

Our Facility

• 173 Skilled Beds
  • 50 Assisted Living Beds
  • Studio (private) and shared apartments
  • Private bathrooms and showers
  • Cable TV
  • Wireless Internet
  • Bring your own furniture
  • Community living room and courtyard
  • Library
  • Activities center with online computer
  • Movie theater
  • Designated smoking area
  • Beauty Salon

Services

• Short Term Rehabilitation Unit
  • 24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care
  • Wide range of activities and social programs
  • Social service family support group and counseling
  • Laundry and housekeeping
  • Complimentary cable television and Internet
  • Chef prepared meals
  • Individual meal planning
  • Educational programs for family and friends
  • In-house Oral Hygienist
  • In-house Eye Care
  • Medicaid coordinator on staff

Come see why Indigo Manor is becoming the leader in Dementia Care! Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Our mission is to enhance the lives of the elderly by providing the highest quality care and services in well operated communities designed to enhance and protect the quality of life, independence and dignity of the residents.

Map of Indigo Manor Assisted Living