Mercy Siena Gardens

6105 N Main Street, Dayton, OH, 45415

Reviews of Mercy Siena Gardens

Hayden1 March 10, 2012

My experiences with Mercy Siena Retirement Community have been overall good. I have a ninety-two year old grandmother that lives there. We put her in the Mercy Siena Retirement home because she was getting to old to be alone by herself and she was having problems seeing and hearing. I remember walking in with my parents and seeing all the friendly faces greeting my grandmother and us. From what my grandmother says she likes it too. She says they feed her well and they are always there to care for her when she pushes her help button. The only problem we have ever had was one time about a year ago my grandmother had some money missing from her wallet. She always keeps her wallet in her purse in her room but for some reason all her money was gone. We contacted the Mercy Siena staff and reported the problem. They told us that she probably just misplaced the money so to this day we don't know who or what lost the money. Besides that one instance the Mercy Siena Nursing home has been a great place for my grandmother to live out her last years.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Mercy Siena Gardens

Mercy Siena Gardens is an assisted living facility in Dayton, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Mercy Siena Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Mercy Siena Gardens