Brighton Gardens of Washington Township

6800 Paragon Road, Dayton, OH, 45459

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Washington Township

Sheila15 October 23, 2014

My uncle has been placed at the Brighton Gardens. We chose it as it was convenient for us to visit the facility, and it was convenient for us if he needed anything. They are doing a good job so far. The facility is very good, and it has a nice atmosphere. Everything is kept very clean. Anytime he needs anything, they make sure someone is there to help him out. The staff is wonderful and no matter what questions I have, they always answer. They do have different things going like bingo and games. So far it has been really a good experience.

Jeff24 July 23, 2014

Brighton Gardens was good. It was very nice. Mom didn't like the multiple levels. We spoke with the director of sales and the receptionist. The rooms were quite nice. They were just too small. My mom and dad could not have lived there.

upsetnow November 02, 2011

We have a family member in this establishment and the care has gone down drastically. When he went in there was a group of caring people around him most of the time and activities that kept the place humming. In the last year we have had to deal with 6 months of scavies, neglect of his teeth to the point that they hadn't been brushed in at least 3 weeks when we were called to take him to a dentist. He has Alzheimers and cannot tell us how he is being treated so I have to pop in several times a week to make sure he is clean and his clothes have been changed. I miss the old staff. They have had major staffing changes twice in the past 6 months. It is a lovely building but that is all I can say for it at this time.

itripped July 12, 2011

I have mixed emotions about the facility,atleast some of the care givers. On the overall average the staff seems very warm and genuine about caring for the residents but there are a few that give the impression that it is just a pay check. The facility itself is very up to date and modern. The caregivers do respond to the residents needs in a very timely matter.The residents are handled to plenty of care when they need help.The meals seem to be vey well prepared and served on plates that give a radiant atmosphere. If there is a need for a doctor to be called in to see a resident the matter is dealt with right away.Any resident that has a special request the staff does try their best to see if the request can be met.No resident looks like they have been neglected in any way or abused.

From Brighton Gardens of Washington Township

Located just minutes from Interstate 675, in a suburb of the Greater Dayton area, Brighton Gardens of Washington Township is nestled in a residential neighborhood in an area right with parks and open spaces. We pride ourselves in the compassion and care for our residents. We not only offer Assisted Living, but also two innovative memory care programs - Reminiscence and Avon Place. We offer customized levels of care and assistance with medication administration.

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable. Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.

Features of Brighton Gardens of Washington Township

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours