Brookdale Davison

Reviews of Brookdale Davison

Overview of Ratings

4.6

September 23, 2013

Sterling House seemed very nice. However, the rooms were smaller and not very homey. They just had a microwave, a little refrigerator and a bath. I couch would also fit in there. They were only assisted living. The ratio of nurses to the residents seemed a little low. I believed they said they had thirteen staff member and thirty five residents, which I guess was a fair enough ratio. However, four of the positions were the director, assistant director and the persons in charge of sale. So, I was just a little concerned that the short in staff needed to be taken care of. I would recommend it if they were only looking for assisted living.

June 23, 2012

By kshamrock20

One of my good friends lives in Sterling House of Davison. I've been there on more than a few occasions. My friend, Dewayne, is 64 years old, but he is in pretty good physical condition. He is simply getting to the age where he can't tend a house on his own. I've noticed there are quite a few residents who don't seem to need major assistance, but seem to have injuries or some limitations. I don't see residents who need total assistance. This place is very clean. It's in a town that is small and you won't get the big city feel of traffic or smog or noise. Dewayne enjoys the company of fellow residents and there is a schedule of events each week that allows residents to participate in games or social events together. The staff does a nice job of encouraging the residents to take an active part in the events and social activities. I recommend this place. It is very peaceful.

November 18, 2011

By Judy Garland

Me and my great grandmother lived in Grand Blanc and visited Sterling House of Davison, and several other nearby facilities, and we decided this one was more suitable for her. The staff are very kind and take pride in what they do. We spoke with a few of the residents there and they were already excited to welcome my great grandmother, I was thrilled, and trusted this facility already. As soon as you walk into the rooms and amenities, you will get a warm homey feeling, my great grandma wanted to signup on the first day of visiting! A few weeks later after she became a resident, I visited for the 3rd time and she was very happy here, she was also quite popular. She enjoys sitting in the library and reading a book with a few friends. I recommend Sterling House of Davison if you are a nearby resident. Great location, great services, and happy residents.

July 01, 2011

By GeraldineA

Me and my father lived together in Davison for several years. After I got a job and my own place, I had to move out and start a life of my own. My dad didn't want to live with my fiancé. After checking out their website, I decided to inform my father about this facility. So he decided on his own to become a resident of Sterling House of Davison. So far, he loves it, and is very satisfied with his decision. I've spent a few days here with him until he became comfortable. The caregivers are skilled, the housekeeping is good, and the living space has a very comfortable environment.

June 12, 2011

By IsacBeast

Resident

I became a resident of this facility 4 years ago, and I must say, I'm impressed. The people are kind, caring, and will do anything to help me feel comfortable. I don't think there is another place I'd rather live. I am 62 years old, and I plan to live here the rest of my life. They have good homecare, excellent staff, and amazing living space. I've already told my friends to come on by and live here, too. I would say my favorite feature at this place is the comfortable and beautiful surroundings, combined with exceptional amenities. They also have great programs, too.

June 01, 2011

By sunshine121

Visited this facility

I had never been to an assisted living facility in the past, but I (who am only 25) fell on some hard times and stayed with a friend from church who lived at Sterling House of Davison. I didn't know what to expect from any living facility, but I have to say, I'd have no problem living at this one when I come of age. The staff are incredibly friendly, but they maintain a sense that you still have your independence. The actual rooms are great too, it's like living in a nice hotel. Highly recommended.

Let Us Search For You

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: Within State Guidelines

• Licenses: AFC License

About Brookdale Davison

Brookdale Davison provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Davison