Silvercrest Garner Active Retirement Community

1575 W. 53rd St., Davenport, IA, 52806

Reviews of Silvercrest Garner Active Retirement Community

Jackie Draper February 27, 2016

Silvercrest has been a God send! We spent an entire day looking at places. As soon as we walked in the door we knew this was the place for mom. The people were so friendly. It wasn't closed in and depressing like other places. It felt warm and wasn't confining. Thank you!

AJL30 January 31, 2016

Very clean place and caring staff. The meals are very good! Warm and cozy feeling at Garner. All my questions were answered and this would be a great place to live.

Jacklynn January 29, 2016

Silvercrest is very open, but the accommodations wasn’t large enough. There’s a fireplace, and a waitress in the cafeteria like in a restaurant. They have hairdresser that my mom is very happy with. She had one-bedroom assisted-living apartment with a kitchenette, and a stove. It also has a microwave, and refrigerator. They had bingo, happy hour, and outings. She really likes it there, but I’m still trying to get accustomed to the girls work; and their assistance. I still have a few things to iron out with them.

Reviewer21 December 31, 2015

Excellent! I love the exercise room, coffee, movies and programs. If I didn’t want to stay at home and read or watch TV there is always a program going on. I like the food and can always order something I enjoy. I love the ambassadors, they are right there to help me when needed. the employees are great! I have been absolutely satisfied.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It warms our heart to hear how much you are loving the way you live.

Geneva Schloener December 19, 2015

The staff and all employees are great! They also have great smiles and willing to help in way they can. As a new resident I find that the other residents feel at home also.

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying yourself at Silvercrest Garner!

J. Wright October 01, 2015

Mom is content with all the services for 2 1/2 years now. All kitchen help is great. All the people are pleasant and all areas doing a good job. Of course, with everything always room to make it better.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear that your mother is enjoying herself. Please know that you can come to us with any suggestions and we will gladly work to make those changes.

Ruth Wright September 30, 2015

I feel the services are excellent. Love the staff. Very Pleased.

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear that you are loving the way you live.

Dean & Mildred Taylor August 31, 2015

My parents stated “Everything and everyone is excellent here.” The staff definitely goes beyond what is expected. Everyone shows love and respect. Their communication with the residents’ family is superb. We love all the one to one attention.

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that your parents are loving the way they live!

Le Verne M. Smith August 27, 2015

The girls that take care of me never seem to get rattled. They are all so kind and they smile no matter the situation. I have some health problems and they come and help me with a smile. They do a beautiful job. I can't believe they could be so kind.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and your kind words. It warms our heart to hear how happy you are.

Caring108365750 July 29, 2015

The rooms/apartments at Silvercrest Garner Farms were very nice. The staff was nice, but I don't think they were quite as accommodating. They did have a theater on the property where you go and watch movies, and it was nice. The rooms were big and spacious too.

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you found the community a nice place. We really strive to ensure everyone's visit is a wonderful experience. I hope that you will come back and see us again soon!

Sharon103610750 December 30, 2014

Silvercrest Garner Farms was a very nice facility. Everybody was very helpful and professional. The rooms were very nice. They have arranged trips and outings, they have transportation services, and they have quite a few social events. The residents all seemed very happy.

Thank you for your kind words. We really love what we do here at Garner Farms and we are so happy that showed through during your visit. We hope to see you again soon.

Sue49 September 30, 2014

The first facility that I saw was Garner Farms at Silver Crest. They answered my questions, and they were very open about the expected costs. It was very satisfactory and it was a very good option. I was offered to eat the food, but I chose not to.

Thanks for visiting Sue. I am glad you see Silvercrest Garner Active Retirement Community as a good option for your loved one, with us offering Independent Living, Assisted Living as well as Memory Care we feel we can meet the needs of seniors quite well. Our food is great, if you happen to visit again have lunch on us! Thanks again for visiting Garner!

From Silvercrest Garner Active Retirement Community

Welcome to Silvercrest Garner

Love the Way You Live.

At Silvercrest Garner Active Retirement Community, you will receive the privacy, care, and attention you need for an enriched and fulfilling life. Conveniently located at West 53rd and North Division Streets you will have easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment. We don't just offer senior apartments, we are also a full service Assisted Living with an additional Alzheimer's and Dementia Community. We provide excellent care and offer amazing recreational activities that will provide you with the perfect amount of enjoyment you need during your retirement. Our care staff will offer you the type of one on one attention that is expected from one of the top Senior Living Communities in the Quad Cities area.

Experience a rewarding and fulfilling lifestyle

Silvercrest Garner Independent Living Community allows you a full range of customized services. Our spacious apartments are equipped with full kitchens, individual controls for heat and air, hook ups for television, phone and internet, smoke and fire detectors and washer and dryers. Our Independent Living residents can enjoy three chef prepared meals a day, underground parking, and an active social life with an array of activities and outings throughout the day. Silvercrest Garner ensures that residents enjoy the benefits of living in a community while still enjoying their privacy, independence and maintaining their dignity. We are proud to be one of the most well regarded retirement communities in the Quad Cities area, offering the perfect balance of Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care.

Assisted Living and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care

We recognize that not all of our residents will have the same needs. That is why we also offer Assisted Living and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care. Your loved one will be attended to with the utmost care and concern by an experienced and professional staff. Our goal is to provide our residents with the opportunity to enjoy life with privacy and dignity while receiving the care and support they need to Love the Way They Live. At Silvercrest Garner we encourage independence with the safety, security and comfort of our residents as our primary focus.

If you are looking for Senior Living apartments, Assisted Living or Memory Care in Davenport, please browse our website to find additional information about our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Alzheimer's and Dementia Care services.

Features of Silvercrest Garner Active Retirement Community

• Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• General Store
  • Features Extra Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt., We Offer 24 Hour Onsite Security

• Internet Enabled Rooms