Brookdale Dartmouth Village

274 Slocum Road, Dartmouth, MA, 02747

Reviews of Brookdale Dartmouth Village

Andrew14 May 20, 2014

Emeritus at Darmouth Village is very good. It's definitely very clean. There is no smell. The part that I like about this facility is that it does not look like a regular nursing home. The rooms were OK for what my parents are going to need. The rooms are very good. The common area was good, and they have a common refrigerator where people can bring stuff when they want. The staff seemed like they were very attentive.

Tyra M. February 28, 2014

I liked Emeritus at Dartmouth. The people were great and the rooms were beautiful. They offered memory care and had Alzheimer's wing. They had 24-hour nursing staff. They take the residents on field trips and shopping or to local cultural events. They had many events. Every week they had a speaker and barbeque in summer. In wintertime, they had Christmas carols. They also had programs all day long.

Marlene15 January 18, 2014

I liked Emeritus and I would have picked that one up if I hadn't seen the one that my father is in right now. Their rooms were spacious and they had meal plan options.

Donald10 August 30, 2013

I like the location of Emeritus so I contacted them and set up a tour. I was satisfied and I went back again to see a particular one-bedroom apartment. They toured me very well. I like the way the cottages are connected. I saw the menu, I did sample the food and most of the residents agreed that it was good. The dining room was very nice and attractive. They have some outside concert coming up and different things for summer. They kept me updated with their activities in the mail.

Skylar! August 01, 2013

My grandmother lives in this facility and she is always well taken care of. I do have to compliment some of the employees at Emeritus. One of them is Claudia. She is always taking the residents out to different places on the bus and they always have a good time. My grandmother comes back from some of the trips and she rants and raves about how amazing the trip was. I also have to compliment Brenda and Rhonda in Cedar cottage. They are always on top of taking care of my grandmother and the rest of the residents. Emeritus is an amazing facility and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an assisted living facility.

Margurite June 28, 2012

I visited Emeritus in Dartmouth and the staff there were very wonderful in providing information and for touring me around the place. The entire place is well maintained and clean. I just find the rooms small and very cramped and they don't have much closet inside. I love spaces around me and a lot of closet for a better organized room and they don't have those.

From Brookdale Dartmouth Village

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Dartmouth Village